Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Dog attack on my block this morning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DMPierson
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
DMPierson

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2012-07-27

Dog attack on my block this morning Empty
PostSubject: Dog attack on my block this morning   Dog attack on my block this morning EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:54 am

This morning while I was answering the phone, I heard this ferocious growling, followed by an ear splitting scream. Shouting commenced, along with some choice four letter words. Once I heard, "Get her to the hospital immediately!" I thought; Oh my God, a dog attacked a child. Fortunately, that wasn't the case, but it was a small puppy that got attacked.

I don't know the details, but it looked like the attacking dog was going for a walk and got out of it's collar somehow. I did see the attacking dog, and it was huge, at least up to my waist (I'm 5'11"). The police arrived recently, and I'm pretty sure they are going to put that dog down, because there are quite a few children living on my block. Though, I gotta say, hearing those things is not a pleasant experience, and I can't imagine what it must have been to witness it.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Dog attack on my block this morning   Dog attack on my block this morning EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:45 pm

People need to restrain their dogs.
The owner should be fined

Dog attack on my block this morning 798629 Dog attack on my block this morning 798629 Dog attack on my block this morning 798629
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Dog attack on my block this morning   Dog attack on my block this morning EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Dear David,

Dogs have to be trained to attack. Something is wrong with the picture. A dog who attacks a puppy for no apparent reason at all has his/her master to blame. Most every animal respects the young of any species especially if the young one is accompanied by a human. I wonder about this report.

This would be something reported by news. Please post the news report..

Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
DMPierson
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
DMPierson

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Dog attack on my block this morning   Dog attack on my block this morning EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Well, like I said, I don't know the fine details, only that a large dog attacked a much smaller dog, I can only go by what I heard. But as far as I know, there was no reason for the attack. Maybe the large dog was just playing with the small one, and was way too rough, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dog attack on my block this morning   Dog attack on my block this morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Dog attack on my block this morning
Page 1 of 1