Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

New kid on the block

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
glory7

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-09-23

New kid on the block Empty
PostSubject: New kid on the block   New kid on the block EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:45 pm

Hi I am a new author and came across your forum and thought it would be interesting to join. Looking forward to meeting new friends.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Looking forward to your posts. Have you published your work?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:17 pm

Welcome Glory7.  Let us know more about you and what you have written.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:28 am

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
glory7

PostSubject: New kid on the block   New kid on the block EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Hi all

I don't know how to use this forum so please be patient with me. I am learning my way around here. I am trying to learn how to answer each of you on a pm basis. I live in SC with my husband and three Saint Bernards. My first book is Sometimes it Rains Breaking Chains of Bondage and has been seling since the end of June 2013 online at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. There are other places but I do not know which ones are setup to sell my book. I have had little marketing on this book. Most of it- i am doing. I would love to get in touch with a booking agent to help me with event planning.I have two websites and one video ad for the book which I hope to connect these areas of information to you soon.

Glory  sunny
Back to top Go down
glory7

PostSubject: New Kid on the Block   New kid on the block EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:28 am

Hi YA'll!
Just posted my trailer for you to see. This can be viewed in the Trailer division of this forum under Sometimes it Rains. More information will follow. Would love to hear from you with any questions you might have. Be blessed in whatever you do today

Glory        study
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:09 am

New kid on the block 591890 New kid on the block 591890New kid on the block 591890WELCOME!  New kid on the block 591890New kid on the block 591890New kid on the block 591890
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block Empty

Back to top Go down

New kid on the block
Page 1 of 1