Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

legal dispute-Hancock House Publishers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
avnhist-2

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-07-08

legal dispute-Hancock House Publishers Empty
PostSubject: legal dispute-Hancock House Publishers   legal dispute-Hancock House Publishers EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:26 pm

I'm the author of two non-fiction books on aviation history. "Aviation Mysteries of the North" was released in 2011 by Publication Consultants of Anchorage, Alaska. "Broken Wings: Tragedy and Disaster in Alaska Civil Aviation" was released in 2003 by Hancock House Publishers of Surrey, BC, and is the reason for this post.

I currently have a case pending in British Columbia court against Hancock House Publishers for breach of contract and copyright infringement. If there are any authors who have a contractual issue or dispute with Hancock House Publishers, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

For any new authors thinking of signing a contract with Hancock House Publishers, I strongly suggest you look elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

legal dispute-Hancock House Publishers Empty
PostSubject: Re: legal dispute-Hancock House Publishers   legal dispute-Hancock House Publishers EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Thanks for the information. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

legal dispute-Hancock House Publishers
Page 1 of 1