Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

BAH-BAM! My Musings and Literary Lunes Publications blogs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bethmasarik

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-12-29

BAH-BAM! My Musings and Literary Lunes Publications blogs Empty
PostSubject: BAH-BAM! My Musings and Literary Lunes Publications blogs   BAH-BAM! My Musings and Literary Lunes Publications blogs EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:44 am

So, I presently run two blogs and would like to share them with you. One, is my personal blog called Bah-BAM! My Musings. The url for this blog is, www.bahbammymusings.wordpress.com.

The other blog, is a combination blog/website and is called Literary Lunes Publications. It is an indie publishing website that I run in conjunction with Literary Lunes Magazine. It's not an official publishing house yet, so please DO NOT submit your manuscripts just yet. BUT, I do publish anthologies once a year for charity and it is the name I use to publish the magazine.

The blog/website for Literary Lunes Publications is www.literarylunespublications.com. It is a brand new site, and is still being worked on, BUT, I am taking requests for guest posts and blog tours.
Back to top Go down

BAH-BAM! My Musings and Literary Lunes Publications blogs
Page 1 of 1