Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

<--- that new girl

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverRosess

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-18

<--- that new girl Empty
PostSubject: <--- that new girl   <--- that new girl EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Hi everyone! Just dropping in to say hello... Ive never been good at intro's, lol.

So, I'll get into it. I'm 19 and a published author with Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly publishing. My name is Kate Cowan (sorry, it isn't actually SilverRosess, though I wish it was, ahhaa...)
I wrote my novel, Garden of Eden, when I was 17 and it' a dream come true to have it published <3 Ive put the back blurb at the bottom, and I would love if you could give it a once-over.
Before writing, art was my first love, and now, I've opened up a cover design studio that has become quite pouplar recently! I'm open for cover design, and I invite you all to take a look at my portfolio and facebook page. I assure you that my prices are very reasonable and my covers are 100% professional and custom.

Portfolio: kcbookcoverdesigns.artworkfolio.com
Cover design Facebook: facebook.com/KCbookcoverdesigns
Garden of Eden facebook page: .facebook.com/gardenofedenbook

.Garden of Eden.

"For three years, Eden's whole world was the Tower. Forbidden to leave, her only companion is Will, a boy she only met the day she was locked away, and whose past is shrouded in mystery. But everything changes the day the two escape the tower. They are stolen away by the Catchers and taken to an island; an island where students are trained as soldiers, where kids disappear on their eighteenth birthday, and  mystery haunts every shadowy corner. But the island unlocks something inside of Eden - a dark and beautiful magic that intoxicates her and addicts her. But death is hunting Eden, and with no one else to trust but her new friends, Eden must do what no one else has dared; she must escape the island."
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2010-04-30

<--- that new girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: <--- that new girl   <--- that new girl EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:41 pm

"...welcome to publishedauthors then..." went the goblin, adding "...agreement total, I mean I too write because there's definitely something wrong with me where by definition any given majority has to be the norm I suppose, so then, as most people don't write, those that actually do have to be very wrong indeed, beyond hope even...", in fact, the goblin didn't know if what he wrote was writing per say, saying "...well yes, there are many out there who would say that writing in posts is not writing at all, any more than those who read these posts are readers either, yet who am I to suggest that the world is round, I mean I could well be wrong, but you'll come and write with us won't you, after all forum readership grows apace and we do lavish attention upon those who we find interesting here..." and with that the goblin rolled out the red carpet once more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kAjQdeyiHc

<--- that new girl Edge_of_the_World

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

<--- that new girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: <--- that new girl   <--- that new girl EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Welcome to the forum, Kate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

<--- that new girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: <--- that new girl   <--- that new girl EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:38 am

Hi Kate,

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

<--- that new girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: <--- that new girl   <--- that new girl EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:46 am

Hello Kate and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

<--- that new girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: <--- that new girl   <--- that new girl Empty

Back to top Go down

<--- that new girl
Page 1 of 1