Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Times of Trouble: a Christian End Times novel by Cliff Ball

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cliff Ball
One Star Member
One Star Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Times of Trouble: a Christian End Times novel by Cliff Ball Empty
PostSubject: Times of Trouble: a Christian End Times novel by Cliff Ball   Times of Trouble: a Christian End Times novel by Cliff Ball EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:42 am

Times of Trouble is my 6th novel, an End Times novel. Paperback is $8.99, but available on B&N,  Createspace & Amazon. E-book is $2.99 on Amazon  on all Kindle sites, Kobo, B&N Nook, Apple, and Smashwords. Book 2 of the Christian fiction series, The End Times Saga.

Terrorist plot expert.
Bodyguard to the President.
Tested faith and personal troubles--
How will Brian Atwood face the End Times?

FBI Agent Brian Atwood is used to danger, and when he hunts down leads to a terrorist plot and saves a U.S. Airbase, he's eventually offered a position to be the personal bodyguard of the President of the United States. The job not only tests his skills as an agent, but also his faith as a Christian when he discovers that the President has the morals of an alley cat. As Brian tries to come to terms with doing his job and having to look the other way, his world begins to crumble. His wife is dying of cancer and his son was taken away by the government because he has Down's Syndrome. What else can go wrong? As the apocalyptic End Times approaches and the U.S. disintegrates into chaos, Brian must try to save his family.

Times of Trouble: a Christian End Times novel by Cliff Ball Troublebeta-copy.jpg?zoom=1

Last edited by cliff1974 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://cliffball.net
Cliff Ball
One Star Member
One Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Times of Trouble: a Christian End Times novel by Cliff Ball   Times of Trouble: a Christian End Times novel by Cliff Ball EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:33 am

New book reviews for Times of Trouble

La Tawnia Kintz

and a new one this week from Amazon:

scarily prophetic!

April 16, 2012
By Dirtboy's Girl
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
The way Mr. Ball writes I wonder if he isn't living as a fly on the wall in the White House. You meet the characters and can feel their joy and sadness, anger and frustration as he tells the story. There were points in the story where I found myself talking to my Kindle telling Brian what I thought he should do next. Fast paced story that has you reading until the end. Another awesome "novel" by Cliff Ball!

Indie Book Spot Interview
Examiner interview
Author Kevin Rau interviews me
Interview with Karen Baney
Back to top Go down
Cliff Ball
One Star Member
One Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Times of Trouble: a Christian End Times novel by Cliff Ball   Times of Trouble: a Christian End Times novel by Cliff Ball EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Got my 5th review from Christian Book Review

Times of Trouble novel's backdrop is on the End Times and all the other events leading to it. It is like a true story as most of the character sketches, circumstances, and plots are familiar and possible to happen in real life.

Honestly, this is the very first Christian fiction novel I have read and reviewed and I appreciate Cliff Ball's heart to keep on stressing and repeating the importance of God, Bible, prayer, salvation, church, fellowship, close family ties, purity before marriage, and honesty about the character's feelings and weaknesses.

I love the many prayers included in this novel and many times, at some point of the story, I can readily identify with the lines of the characters and the situations. Times of Trouble ministered to me greatly right now and it inspired me to keep the faith and never to give up in times of trouble knowing that the ending of everything--the world, mankind, and my own troubles are glorious when Jesus Christ returns on the earth and we will be raptured and caught up in the clouds at the trumpet blast.

Plus, I created a rudimentary book trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzmK995eTEc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Times of Trouble: a Christian End Times novel by Cliff Ball   Times of Trouble: a Christian End Times novel by Cliff Ball Empty

Back to top Go down

Times of Trouble: a Christian End Times novel by Cliff Ball
Page 1 of 1