Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

New Frontier by Cliff Ball

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cliff Ball
One Star Member
One Star Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-07

New Frontier by Cliff Ball Empty
PostSubject: New Frontier by Cliff Ball   New Frontier by Cliff Ball EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:39 am

New Frontier is my newest novel, my 5th. It's an alternate history speculative fiction novel.

In this speculative fiction novel, what-if Ronald Reagan became President in 1976 instead? He continues with the moon landings, and declares that a moon base would be established, followed by a Mars Base by 1989. The Soviets decide to up the ante by building an interstellar starship, and send it on its way as the US establishes a permanent presence on the Moon.

Terrorism rears its ugly head, which will forever change American politics, but not the Space Race. The new POTUS has to pursue these enemies of the US to secure America's future. We follow America's
progress from Moon to Mars to an eventual starship mission out of the solar system, which will continue in book two.

Available in paperback currently on Amazon for $9.99, will be available on B&N soon
In e-book for $3.99 on all Amazon sites, US link, B&N Nook, Smashwords, Kobo, Apple

New Frontier by Cliff Ball 150940152
Back to top Go down
http://cliffball.net

New Frontier by Cliff Ball
Page 1 of 1