Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Hello fellow writers!

Go down 
+4
JoElle
Shelagh
Abe F. March
e.d.dunlop
8 posters
AuthorMessage
e.d.dunlop

e.d.dunlop

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Hello fellow writers! Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow writers!   Hello fellow writers! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:07 pm

My name is Deloryce Dunlop. I am a fledgling author and have recently published my debut novel, The Law of Jealousy (June 2011 Black Rose Writing). I am currently working on a sequel (at the request of my readers), and hope to have something to share soon.

I look forward to getting to know as many of you as I can.

Back to top Go down
http://edelorycedunlop.webs.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow writers!   Hello fellow writers! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:24 am

Hello Deloryce. Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow writers!   Hello fellow writers! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:03 am

Hi Deloryce,

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
JoElle
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
JoElle

Number of posts : 1311
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow writers!   Hello fellow writers! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:12 am

Hello and welcome!

Congratulations on your novel!

Hello fellow writers! 591890
Back to top Go down
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

PostSubject: Subject: Hello fellow writers!    Hello fellow writers! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:14 pm

Welcome Deloryce. Good luck with your new novel!

Victor
Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow writers!   Hello fellow writers! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Somewhere on here is a place to post info about your novel. Tell us more about yourself is you wish - and welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
e.d.dunlop

e.d.dunlop

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow writers!   Hello fellow writers! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:36 pm

dkchristi wrote:
Somewhere on here is a place to post info about your novel. Tell us more about yourself is you wish - and welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have posted an excerpt from my novel under the thread "First Chapters." Hope you enjoy what you read.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow writers!   Hello fellow writers! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:35 am

and with that the goblin showed and quickly felt that now was his chance to show the others here that goblins too, can do welcomes when pushed, whereupon the goblin hailed the young girl, saying "...welcome e.d.dunlop, my pen is at your pleasure now, so allow me to befriend you here...", whereupon the goblin dipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out a red carpet with side railings, snapping paparazzi and all leading up to a black limousine whose awaiting door had been opened by the very man of her dreams himself who held out a diamond engagement ring in one hand and a credit-card without ceiling in the other, only that the goblin then turned to e.d.dunlop, saying "...no, second thoughts, guess this is not your sort of the thing I suppose, so ok then would you like some filtered coffee and homemade biscuits instead..."

Hello fellow writers! Illustration-Michelle-Lana
Back to top Go down
e.d.dunlop

e.d.dunlop

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow writers!   Hello fellow writers! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:28 am

Thanks, Fleamailman, for the clever welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow writers!   Hello fellow writers! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:46 am

Quote :
Thanks, Fleamailman, for the clever welcome

"...well, anything to help you feel more at home here..." replied the goblin still waiting for someone to tell him how to go about his writing, adding "...actually I've never written anything before so I'm quite excited but at least I've brought along a black hood and some matching swimming trunks hoping that Shelagh with her riding crop, batwoman mask, and tight corset might put me through my paces, meanwhile I guess I'm chatting with you though, but excuse me while I..., ...", and with that the goblin, somewhat fed up with rolling out the same old red carpet each time, decided upon a black carpet instead complete with hoods, whips, and chains, saying "...there you go then, can't say that we ever skimp on our hospitality towards anyone new to this forum...", as the goblin bid e.d.dunlop forward into the forum's awaiting clutches

Hello fellow writers! Diana-Rigg-Emma-Peel-Horse-Whip-Riding-Crop

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow writers!   Hello fellow writers! EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:37 am

Hello fellow writers! 591890 Hello fellow writers! 591890 Hello fellow writers! 591890 WELCOME Hello fellow writers! 591890 Hello fellow writers! 591890 Hello fellow writers! 591890
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow writers!   Hello fellow writers! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow writers!
Page 1 of 1