Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

gamut lit is now taking submissions!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gamut lit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-09-10

gamut lit is now taking submissions!!! Empty
PostSubject: gamut lit is now taking submissions!!!   gamut lit is now taking submissions!!! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:14 pm

I recently started a free online literary magazine. I'm happy to say I am ready to take submissions now. I accept a very broad range of genres and styles. I am a little more hardwired toward science-fiction / fantasy and stuff like that though. I am also taking artwork that anyone wants to submit. With any luck, I can grow the site and the reader base together.

If you are looking to get your work out there. To get an audience. Try gamut lit.

gamutlit.wordpress.com

submissions to:

submitgamutlit@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
RosenTrevithick
Two Star Member
Two Star Member
RosenTrevithick

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2011-10-11

gamut lit is now taking submissions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamut lit is now taking submissions!!!   gamut lit is now taking submissions!!! EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:47 am

I'm looking for somewhere to visit during my blog tour about "Straight Out of University" but it's not science-fiction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rosentrevithick.co.uk/

gamut lit is now taking submissions!!!
Page 1 of 1