Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Veronica series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chantal

chantal

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-04-19

Veronica series Empty
PostSubject: Veronica series   Veronica series EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:21 am

I could use all the help I can get to spread the word about my Veronica seires, a collection of three fictional diaries. See below for details.

Veronica’s Soap Opera Life
by Chantal Bellehumeur

Veronica is a young, single mother, who always had bad luck with men. Although she has a negative view of men in general, and has trouble trusting them, she can’t seem to live without them. In her attempt to avoid being alone like her divorced mother, she becomes involved with men too quickly. She subconsciously goes for the bad boy types, and pushes the decent guys away. Unfortunately, she doesn’t realize the negative effects her unhealthy patterns are having on her emotional well being until her life has turned into a soap opera. Veronica’s diary is filled with her complaints and personal thoughts on men, her sarcastic and over analytic remarks, as well as all her frustrations and dramas mostly caused by the men in her life. Of course, she also details her love interests and the affairs she gets herself in-and-out of.

Veronica's Attempt at Romance
by Chantal Bellehumeur

After her unfortunate share of bad boyfriends and lovers, Veronica decides to try being single for a while, before looking for Mr. Right. A blast from the past gives her a change of heart, but she pushes away her new love interest right into the arms of his ex-girlfriend. Veronica secretly wants to win him back, but does not want to steal another woman’s happiness. After taking time to herself, she finds herself in a bizarre love triangle, and must make an important decision.
This sequel to Veronica’s Soap Opera Life is Veronica’s new and improved journal, where a story of romance is waiting to be told.

Veronica's Happily Ever After
by Chantal Bellehumeur

As Veronica’s relationship with her boyfriend, Scott, gets more serious, her happiness grows more than she ever thought possible. Everything she ever dreamed of, and more, is finally coming true. Instead of running away with fear, she embraces everything good that comes her way because she realises that she deserves it all. Of course, not every moment of her life is perfect. Veronica’s third and final diary is filled with the obstacles she must overcome to reach her goals.

All books are available to purchase at www.Rosedogbookstore.com and Amazon.

Thanks for everyones support!!!

~chantal~
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/chantalbellehumeur/me

Veronica series
Page 1 of 1