Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Review of my crime novel on Amazon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupine Rob

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-02-27

Review of my crime novel on Amazon Empty
PostSubject: Review of my crime novel on Amazon   Review of my crime novel on Amazon EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:22 am

Hello all, here's a review of my crime novel 'Searching for Scarlet' by Rob Watson, I'm ecstatic with the review, so I thought I'd share it!

"The main characters, private detectives Sabine ex LAPD and Jordan an ex rugby league player from England, make a fascinating team. I read all the well known crime writers, Patterson, Cornwell , Deever etc. and this kept me just as intrigued as any of them . I couldn't put it down. Both stories kept me guessing to the end. The writing is refreshing as it manages to avoid the usual crime cliches. Looking forward to their next case."

Thanks

Rob
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Review of my crime novel on Amazon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review of my crime novel on Amazon   Review of my crime novel on Amazon EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:19 am

That is a super review, especially the comparison to known writers. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

Review of my crime novel on Amazon
Page 1 of 1