Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Backen Books

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-02-15

The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling Empty
PostSubject: The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling   The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:10 pm

Fate has promised to make him king, but at what cost?
Since he was a child, he has held two identities: One as Tehveor, the abused nephew of the tyrannical king of Eirlerre. The other as Celestion, the prophesied king of a secret country called "Sentarra." Fate has promised to ensure that he becomes king, if Tehveor is willing to piece together and obey the clues that legend has left. He cannot lead two lives forever. And Fate can be a hard master. It will destroy everything to make him king - including his family, his identity and perhaps Eirlerre itself. Can Tehveor raise one kingdom without destroying another?

http://www.secretofsentarra.com/p/chapter-one.html

P.S. Please note, some servers may be a bit slow to load the page.

Last edited by Backen Books on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lyntx
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-10-27

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling   The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:14 am

I wanted to read, but itwas to dark. Can you fix it?
Back to top Go down
Backen Books

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling   The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:21 am

It was too dark? Did you wait for the page to finish loading? There should be a light brown background/parchment.
Back to top Go down
RetiredName
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling   The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:12 pm

Way too dark.
Back to top Go down
Backen Books

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling   The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Hmm. That's strange. I'll see what I can do... can you tell me if it's a black screen you're seeing or a brown one?
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling   The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:03 pm

It takes about 30 secs for the whole page to download -- some people won't wait that long.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Backen Books

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling   The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Hmmm. Thanks for telling me. I'll have to talk to my web designer about that. I can't fix it on my own.
Back to top Go down
RetiredName
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling   The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:42 pm

It's brown with dark lettering and a dark tint. Very hard to read.
Back to top Go down
Backen Books

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling   The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:11 pm

I'll see if I can get them to lighten the parchment. The only thing I can do right now is make the text a light color but that might make it even harder to read...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling   The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret of Sentarra: The Calling
Page 1 of 1