Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Sometimes you can be proud to be American ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JoElle
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
JoElle

Number of posts : 1311
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Sometimes you can be proud to be American ... Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes you can be proud to be American ...   Sometimes you can be proud to be American ... EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Just when you think American's can't come together ... a bright moment.

(And boy! Can this little girl sing!) Sometimes you can be proud to be American ... 748523

Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you can be proud to be American ...   Sometimes you can be proud to be American ... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:42 am

Very nice, Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you can be proud to be American ...   Sometimes you can be proud to be American ... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:33 am

Incredible - bless her heart
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you can be proud to be American ...   Sometimes you can be proud to be American ... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:52 am

I'm always proud to be an American. Sometimes I feel shame for some of the behaviors exhibited in this country and abroad by U. S. Citizens; however, I would choose to be a citizen of no other country in the world. I am grateful that I was born where freedoms and choices are part of the fabric of my country. I am grateful for a political system, though flawed, that does include the mechanics for change through peaceful means. We are fortunate to have so many resources at our disposals; we just need the wisdom to use them wisely and for the benefit of the most people. The gifts of the earth belong to no one person or elitist group. Air, land, minerals, water - they were all here before we arrived. They are for the benefit of all, not the profit of a few or to be destroyed by a few.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you can be proud to be American ...   Sometimes you can be proud to be American ... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:00 am

dkchristi wrote:
I'm always proud to be an American. Sometimes I feel shame for some of the behaviors exhibited in this country and abroad by U. S. Citizens; however, I would choose to be a citizen of no other country in the world. I am grateful that I was born where freedoms and choices are part of the fabric of my country. I am grateful for a political system, though flawed, that does include the mechanics for change through peaceful means. We are fortunate to have so many resources at our disposals; we just need the wisdom to use them wisely and for the benefit of the most people. The gifts of the earth belong to no one person or elitist group. Air, land, minerals, water - they were all here before we arrived. They are for the benefit of all, not the profit of a few or to be destroyed by a few.

Well said!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you can be proud to be American ...   Sometimes you can be proud to be American ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sometimes you can be proud to be American ...
Page 1 of 1