Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Book covers for £50 with full rights to you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roselestte

Roselestte

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Book covers for £50 with full rights to you. Empty
PostSubject: Book covers for £50 with full rights to you.   Book covers for £50 with full rights to you. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:38 am

For anyone who is interested, I am opening up a few slots for book covers/jackets for £50, with full rights to the author. I'm thinking 4-5 slots but may open more depending on the feedback I get.

I'm totally new to PublishedAuthors but if your interested and would like to take a look at my portfolio over at my website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which also contains my client list and employment history, qualifications and full contact details.

All I ask is that you would include my name with credit as being the cover artist within your book when it is published, and I will also credit you fully if you allow me to use your cover in my portfolio (my website gets quite a lot of traffic per day so think of it as a little extra advertising) I will also include a news addition on my website, my business facebook and various other websites I use for promotion with links to wherever you sell your book, and any other details you may wish me to include.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebornrebirth.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Book covers for £50 with full rights to you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book covers for £50 with full rights to you.   Book covers for £50 with full rights to you. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Are you watching the Published Authors forum? There's a discussion thread now about a need for a book cover and what the best criteria might be. You may wish to join in the discussion. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

Book covers for £50 with full rights to you.
Page 1 of 1