Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Man killed after advertising ring on Craigslist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Man killed after advertising ring on Craigslist Empty
PostSubject: Man killed after advertising ring on Craigslist   Man killed after advertising ring on Craigslist EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:39 pm

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/police-say-jim-sanders-killed-by-robbers-who-saw-his-craigslist-ad-for-diamond-ring/19469483

Sad. I used to advertise unwanted stuff in the classifieds all the time. I wouldn't even sell a car that way anymore.

What thugs this trio looks like, though, I don't know why the family even let them in the house. I doubt they could raise enough money between them for a cup of coffee, much less a diamond ring.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Man killed after advertising ring on Craigslist   Man killed after advertising ring on Craigslist EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:52 pm

5/9/2010

I think you have to be nuts to sell
anything on Craig's List , your asking
for trouble, they have gotten such a
bad reputation lately, even meeting
someone on their is dangerous...

Cheers..Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Man killed after advertising ring on Craigslist   Man killed after advertising ring on Craigslist EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:25 pm

I've had good luck so far finding a cleaning person, handyman and yardworkers on it. I imagine the vast amount of transactions go well. But come on, when you're advertising an expensive piece of jewelry and three bums show up to look at it, common sense says to shut the door.
Back to top Go down
lin
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
lin

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Man killed after advertising ring on Craigslist   Man killed after advertising ring on Craigslist EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:50 pm

One look at those three and I'd have a gun in one hand and a phone in the other.
Back to top Go down
http://linrobinson.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man killed after advertising ring on Craigslist   Man killed after advertising ring on Craigslist Empty

Back to top Go down

Man killed after advertising ring on Craigslist
Page 1 of 1