Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Astronaut on Twitter from Space Shuttle (Fiction)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hanrahahannibal

Hanrahahannibal

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Astronaut on Twitter from Space Shuttle (Fiction) Empty
PostSubject: Astronaut on Twitter from Space Shuttle (Fiction)   Astronaut on Twitter from Space Shuttle (Fiction) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:09 pm

I didn't know where else to put this but I've started a little project using Twitter.

Basically I've created a story being told from the point of view of a young astronaut Pierce O'Riley. He is supposedly on a new type of light weight space shuttle "Helenae 1" just outside of Earth's orbit at the moment. The shuttle will be sucked through a blackhole at some point and will land on a very strange feral alien planet. I don't want to give too much away but Pierce will find out some very disturbing information about Earth's origins.

Cliche? Maybe, but it'll be something better to follow than a lot of the garbage that is on Twitter.

If you have Twitter and would like to watch this story unfold in real time please follow Pierce O'Riley @Astronautopia

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/astronautopia

Astronaut on Twitter from Space Shuttle (Fiction)
Page 1 of 1