Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Out of the loop for a few days.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dmondeo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dmondeo

Number of posts : 1485
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Out of the loop for a few days. Empty
PostSubject: Out of the loop for a few days.   Out of the loop for a few days. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:19 am

I am going away working for a few days surveying new sites in the Birmingham area of the UK I shall be out of the loop and unable to partake of this wonderful forum during that time.
But I'll be back at the weekend.Out of the loop for a few days. Icon_lol Out of the loop for a few days. Icon_lol Out of the loop for a few days. Icon_lol Out of the loop for a few days. Icon_lol Out of the loop for a few days. Icon_lol Out of the loop for a few days. Icon_lol Out of the loop for a few days. Icon_lol Out of the loop for a few days. Icon_lol Out of the loop for a few days. Icon_lol Out of the loop for a few days. Icon_lol Out of the loop for a few days. Icon_lol Out of the loop for a few days. Icon_lol

So get some meaty threads going and have a Ball while I'm away.Out of the loop for a few days. Icon_cheers Out of the loop for a few days. Icon_geek Out of the loop for a few days. Icon_geek Out of the loop for a few days. Icon_geek Out of the loop for a few days. Icon_geek Out of the loop for a few days. Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Out of the loop for a few days.   Out of the loop for a few days. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:53 am

Be safe--have fun--we will miss you.
Can't have a ball without you.

We are leaving for Michigan tomorrrow.

We will be gone for two weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
dmondeo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dmondeo

Number of posts : 1485
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Out of the loop for a few days.   Out of the loop for a few days. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:27 pm

That means you will take the fun with you Alice.
We must leave a little behind for the others. Out of the loop for a few days. Icon_clown
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Out of the loop for a few days.   Out of the loop for a few days. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:17 pm

The forum won't be the same without Alice and David.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the loop for a few days.   Out of the loop for a few days. Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of the loop for a few days.
Page 1 of 1