Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

FORCED MATE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rowena cherry
Two Star Member
Two Star Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-27

FORCED MATE Empty
PostSubject: FORCED MATE   FORCED MATE EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 9:49 pm

The first King to make a "pawn" his Queen wins...
But Jinny's no pawn.
What does a god do when the mate of his dreams says No?

Checkmate
The truth could wait. She had given him an idea...

Sex was a serious matter, a grim pleasure, or so he’d always thought. It had never been an occasion for laughter or irreverent conversation—until Djinni accused him of fishy mating habits, and since then he hadn’t taken sex seriously at all.
Lovemaking had never been such fun. Much as he’d longed for her to know and accept the truth about him, he didn’t want this blissful intimacy to end.
The truth could wait. She had given him an idea. A very wicked idea. A perfect excuse for the remaining rut-raged days and nights of debauchery and deception to come.
“I want to do it all,” he breathed. “I want to make love to you according to the ways of every sexually reproducing species in all the Communicating Worlds. Every one. From frogs to Great Djinn. After that, we’ll work up to thrusting Tantric sex.”
“Oh, Stars,” she gasped.
“And I take that as informed consent.”

http://www.rowenacherry.com

A total hoot... one of the best and funniest Sci-Fi Romances I’ve read.”
~ Linnea Sinclair, author of FINDERS KEEPERS

FORCED MATE is a highly unique, funny and sexy read. This is an author with a bright future
~Jill M Smith, Romantic Times

FIVE ANGELS! Rowena Cherry has crafted a fantastic tale of political intrigue, action, and humor that had me whipping through this 320 page novel in one night. I laughed so hard I cried.
~Izzy, FallenAngelReviews

(also available as an e-book)

“She’s a fighting Saurian Knight.” He put a slight emphasis on “fighting” and smiled self-deprecatingly. “Getting her into bed is more work than turning a Gravity-class war-star.”
“Are you telling me that she fought you? You?”
“My Imperial Machismo forbids me to confirm or deny something so damaging to my reputation,” Tarrant-Arragon replied with a mocking twist of his lips. “I will admit, she doesn’t know what she’s up against. I’m conducting an experiment to see whether I can get a virtuous girl to love me—not the next Emperor, but me—for my sweet nature and sense of humor.”
His half-sheathed-weapon smile became a sudden chuckle.
“My fierce little Saurian would probably try to castrate me if she knew who I am. She cheerfully toasts my impotence.”
Madam Tarra knew the toast to which he referred. “How very provocative of you to choose one of the Saurian Dragon’s Knights for your carnal experiments,” she replied.
“I didn’t take her because she’s a Knight.” He threw back his head, half closed his eyes, and tapped his upper lip with two fingers. No doubt the wicked boy was deciding how much of the truth to tell her. “Ah... I think I’ve fallen in love.”

What reviewers are saying about Rowena Cherry’s novel FORCED MATE

FIVE STARS! Well done and very romantic... a true page turner!
~ Cindy Lynn Speer, AFFAIRE DE COEUR

This futuristic romance is one that you won’t want to miss!
~ Cy Korte, eBookIsle.com and PNR REVIEWS

FIVE ANGELS! Rowena Cherry has crafted a fantastic tale of political intrigue, action, and humor that had me whipping through this 320 page novel in one night. I laughed so hard I cried.
~Izzy, FallenAngelReviews

FIVE ANGELS! This book is long and complex and I loved it.
~Jean~FallenAngelReviews

5 Blue Ribbons. FORCED MATE is one of the best science fiction romances I’ve read all year.
~ Nicole Hulst, romancejunkies.com

Wow! What a book!
~Kathy Boswell, The Best Reviews
Vice President, Reviewers International Organization (RIO)

5 Stars. FORCED MATE is a terrific science fiction tale.
~Harriet Klausner, Sime~Gen, www.simegen.com

5 Roses! FORCED MATE absolutely ROCKS!
~Brenda Thatcher, EscapeToRomance.

5 Roses. This is fantasy on a mega-scale.
~ Celia Merenyi, A Romance Review
Back to top Go down

FORCED MATE
Page 1 of 1