Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Hey Everyone! New Update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amber_grosjean

amber_grosjean

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Hey Everyone! New Update Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone! New Update   Hey Everyone! New Update EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Well, it's really been a while since I've been here. I have been so busy lately lol. Guess that's the life of a writer lol. Wish it was all great. No booksignings or tours. But not all is lost. It's just the beginning of my career so I'm not giving up here. I'm still writing. Finished a couple more books and waiting to hear from publishers. I've got my newsletter going. Getting ready to send out April's issue on April Fools Day lol. I have my second website going too. And I have my own forum going for my fans and people who just want to talk about writing and such.

I'm still building everything but its all up and running. For a couple months, my website was down due to finances and everything but I was lucky enough to get it back up! I'm excited about that! I'm also excited about finally getting a couple more books written and more started.

I am learning that my erotica book (Stolen Identity) is selling better than my horror book (Cursed Blood) but I anticipated that it might. Sex does sell after all. One of my newest books that I'm working on is another erotica. I'm thinking that the majority of my books will be in that genre since it seems they keep coming for me lol. Who knows, it may just be my calling lol. Oh well, I will write what ever comes my way as always.

Anyway, I just wanted to come in and let everyone know that I'm still alive and kicking. I will come back later and talk some more lol. Hopefully sooner than later, right.

Amber
Back to top Go down
http://www.argrosjean.com
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone! New Update   Hey Everyone! New Update EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:32 am

Hi Amber,

You sound busy! Good luck with the new books and everything else you have going on! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Dick Stodghill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Dick Stodghill

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone! New Update   Hey Everyone! New Update EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:23 am

Always loved that name, Amber Grosjean. You should show up here more often, Amber.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dickstodghill.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone! New Update   Hey Everyone! New Update EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:59 am

Sex sells. I think it always has. There must be a reason.scratch
Back to top Go down
Dick Stodghill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Dick Stodghill

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone! New Update   Hey Everyone! New Update EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:47 am

Did you figure that out all by yourself, Abe?
Hey Everyone! New Update 973110
Back to top Go down
http://www.dickstodghill.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone! New Update   Hey Everyone! New Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone! New Update
Page 1 of 1