Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Book trailers the DIY effort

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Ja

Book trailers the DIY effort Empty
PostSubject: Book trailers the DIY effort   Book trailers the DIY effort EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:51 am

Oh yes I've now been dabbling in the visual arts.
I reveal more in my blog on this site.Book trailers the DIY effort Icon_study Please do visit and have a look.
I think I'm getting a little bolder in my endeavours to publicise my little book.
There have been casualties along the way my poor laptop has crashed 4 times now with strange errors and blue screens it seems some windows updates had given it indigestion. So I've been dabbling in computer engineering. Book trailers the DIY effort 971369 I have had to wipe the hard drive 3 times already and reinstall everything. I have now switched off that pesky auto update.
But I am wandering off the point of this post.
Dont ever be afraid of trying something yourself even if you end up making a complete hash of it, you will learn from it and gain vital knowledge.

We writers are not a wealthy bunch of people. That is most of us. There are the successful few who have films and TV shows made from their noble literary efforts, But most folk us still struggle on with our day jobs and just dream of such success. So when it comes to getting our efforts noticed it can cost us a lot of money. So thats why I opt for a DIY approach to book promotion. I Simply cannot afford to do it otherwise.Book trailers the DIY effort Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Book trailers the DIY effort   Book trailers the DIY effort EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:25 am

The software strips out links from guests' posts to prevent spamming.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
dmondeo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dmondeo

Number of posts : 1485
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Book trailers the DIY effort   Book trailers the DIY effort EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:36 am

The above was originally posted by me for some reason my login had not registered and I came up as a guest!!
The link you require to the blog in question you will locate by clicking on my profile Very Happy David Ja is part of my name 'David James Munday' trimmed of by the forum software.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book trailers the DIY effort   Book trailers the DIY effort Empty

Back to top Go down

Book trailers the DIY effort
Page 1 of 1