Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

The First Chapter Project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marti13

The First Chapter Project Empty
PostSubject: The First Chapter Project   The First Chapter Project EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:53 am

Hello everyone,

I am the author of three books and am building a new (free) marketing website for struggling authors. The purpose is to let people read the first chapter and get "hooked" enough to buy the book. Naturally, I hope they will like my books too. Smile

If you are interested, visit this website and click on "submit chapter" to find the instructions. Invite all your friends! Books from all publishers welcome. If you already have your first chapter on another website, I will be happy to link to that site from the summary page.

However, I would prefer not to list books that are in the pre-publishing stage. Readers are impuslive buyers and become frustrated when the book is not yet available.
I hope to hear from you.

/
Back to top Go down
marti13

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter Project   The First Chapter Project EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:56 am

Back to top Go down
Helen Wisocki
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Helen Wisocki

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter Project   The First Chapter Project EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:09 am

Hi Marti,

Your link didn't work for me, but this one should
http://sites.google.com/site/firstchapterproject/
Back to top Go down
http://www.innocencebetrayedbyclergy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter Project   The First Chapter Project Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1