Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

There is NO recession on the internet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
connieragengreen

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-17

There is NO recession on the internet Empty
PostSubject: There is NO recession on the internet   There is NO recession on the internet EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 1:25 pm

My students and I continue to increase our revenue during these times. I believe the reason for this is that I work with writers from all over the world, continue to do free weekly calls and offer courses that are in demand, and have not raised my prices this year.
eBooks and article marketing will continue to do well during tough economic times.
Back to top Go down
Dick Stodghill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Dick Stodghill

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: There is NO recession on the internet   There is NO recession on the internet EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 7:14 am

That's good because according to news reports Google isn't doing too well on the stock market. One problem that needs to be addressed is the frequency of garbled text and errors in e-publications.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dickstodghill.com
flashgordon
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: There is NO recession on the internet   There is NO recession on the internet EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 1:19 pm

That is good news to hear. I have not checked my stats for October, so I can't say personally, but overall business is way down for many in the book industry.

One question: Is not article marketing a method for generating traffic to your website, not income? I don't see that as continuing to grow (it has been around for several years). I do think the ebook market will grow, but not until an agreed upon format has been established.
Back to top Go down
http://newgreatbooks.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is NO recession on the internet   There is NO recession on the internet Empty

Back to top Go down

There is NO recession on the internet
Page 1 of 1