Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Mindscapes audiobook (finally) published

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

Mindscapes audiobook (finally) published Empty
PostSubject: Mindscapes audiobook (finally) published   Mindscapes audiobook (finally) published EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 12:38 pm

Mindscapes audiobook (finally) published 61ulQ5ZimSL._SL300_

My book of short stories, Mindscapes: Ten Science Fiction and Speculative Fiction Short Stories, is available starting today on Audible. For a preview and sample audio clip you can click on the book’s cover above or here. The book is also available in soft cover and in various eBook versions through Amazon,  Barnes and Noble, iBooks, Smashwords and many other retailers. the audiobook version will also be available at iTunes and Amazon in a day or two. The book is unabridged and was produced and read by Dale M. Wilcox.

As always, I am grateful for your support and would appreciate any feedback my readers would care to offer on this  or any of my books.

Victor
Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com

Mindscapes audiobook (finally) published
Page 1 of 1