Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Who, or what is Shelagh?

Go down 
+7
alj
Betty Fasig
Charlie Moore
Shelagh
dkchristi
joefrank
Domenic Pappalardo
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Who, or what is Shelagh? Empty
PostSubject: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:36 pm

I think Shelagh is a computer program. She is always on this forum 24/7. A human could not do that. The picture she has up...that could be anybody. Maybe we should ask for proof that she is real. What kind of a test could we give her?
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:54 pm

8/18/2014

A newer photo ? Her fingerprints ? Her DNA ? The list goes
                  on and on...

Cheers..Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Since I wrote stories included in her published anthologies, I know she exists.  Her gardens prove her existence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:39 pm

@VVVVVVV{}}}}}}??/"&00000000000///////////////*\\\\\\\\\\\\zzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------- Computer Failure ----------------

(Could not post. Please try again!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:57 pm

dkchristi wrote:
Since I wrote stories included in her published anthologies, I know she exists.  Her gardens prove her existence.

A computer could have done the book work. As to the garden...that could be some garden anywhere. You have never seen her in the flesh. The British are like that. They are good at fooling people. History shows during WW2... they had a fake army  set up to fool Hitler. Think about it. She never misspells a word. Her grammar in both English, and American is perfect. She knows history going back 500 years, and she always has the same smile on her face. PLUS...She never ages. I think the only way to settle this is to get her to go to a nudist camp…that way we can see if she has a panel on her back to hold an Every ready Battery. I’ll volunteer to go with her to check it out. If I find were are wrong, and she is a real women, I will give an apology for all of us, and try to make her stay at the camp an enjoyable one. It’s the lest I can do for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Moore
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Charlie Moore

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:14 pm

I don't know alot, but I do know this. This thing called Published Authors would not have survived (and, in fact, thrived) if not for the talents and ongoing commitment of this Shelagh person/program/whatever. My hat is off to you, Shelagh!!
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:29 pm

I know this.  Shelagh is a real person.  She has a real and compassionate, intelligent, loving heart.  She has given, and given and given to the people who join this forum, with compassion and help and knowledge beyond any one's expectations.  She is not a machine.  She is the real deal.  Not one other person do I know gives so much to people she never will meet.  I love her heart, her brain, her whole self. 
Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:41 pm

8/18/2014

Betty..

You are right ! Years ago Shelagh helped me greatly and I never
                        forgot , how do I wknow she's real, because I sent her one of my 
                        paintings as a thank you gift, yes it went to Wales and she did 
                        receive it and yes she e mailed me that it's hanging in her home ,
                        yes she's real flesh and blood and a great brain to match ! So I
                        know Shelagh is human...

Cheers...Joe.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:27 pm

The definition of a lady,
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:30 pm

joefrank wrote:
8/18/2014

Betty..

You are right ! Years ago Shelagh helped me greatly and I never
                        forgot , how do I wknow she's real, because I sent her one of my 
                        paintings as a thank you gift, yes it went to Wales and she did 
                        receive it and yes she e mailed me that it's hanging in her home ,
                        yes she's real flesh and blood and a great brain to match ! So I
                        know Shelagh is human...

Cheers...Joe.. Very Happy
Joe,
there are computer companies that take care of stuff for people. You never know who is behind a name on a computer? As far as you know, it could be me.
I can have a mailing address any place in the world.
No I think we need to stick with a solid plan...lets all meet her at the nudest camp. Your not shy are you Joe?
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:33 pm

8/18/2014

Dominic..

Sorry I just don't take my clothes off for anyone..

Joe
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:37 pm

joefrank wrote:
8/18/2014

Dominic..

Sorry I just don't take my clothes off for anyone..

Joe
Joe,
if you are shy you can wear a hat and sun glasses.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:15 pm

8/18/2014

I would need more than a hat and sunglasses..

Joe
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:03 pm

Shelagh is a very kind , caring and giving person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:58 pm

alice wrote:
Shelagh is a very kind , caring and giving person.
This is a time of wonders. If she is a computer program, it could be programmed to be  kind, even saintly. She could even be an android. I’m going to check into that. Maybe I can buy a Shelagh of my own? If so, I’ll dress mine in a short leather skirt, high heel boots, and silk blouse. Change her program some to fit my nature. Even have her stay up 24/7 since she won’t need to sleep, and have her edit all my writing. Yeah, I think I’d like that. The plus side, she’d never have a head ache, and she would treat me like the sun rose, and set in my butt. I wonder if they make androids water proof?
If she would agree to let me check her out to make sure she is human...that would be better. I don't trust batteries. They always go dead at the wrong time. Some times they even blow up.
Think about it alice, I could be a computer program.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:52 pm

Domenic, are you on meds?
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:04 pm

Abe F. March wrote:
Domenic, are you on meds?
LOL...no Abe,
I told Shelagh, "I don't think the members understand this is only a joke." She said they did. From the comments on this thread, I don't think they do.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:28 am

I understand your concern, Domenic.  Humor on this forum can become the subject of analysis.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:58 am

That is called, "Letting the mind get old."
Back to top Go down
dmondeo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dmondeo

Number of posts : 1485
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 3:17 am

She does exist, she is the stuff that dreams are made of! A woman of many talents who sticks to her guns and never gives up. Clever, intelligent, witty and writes a good story now and then.  Who, or what is Shelagh? 144397
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:04 am

LOL! David, good to see you! How are you doin'?

Charlie, Joe, DK, Betty, Ann, Alice, Abe: thanks for the support!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:56 am

8/21/2014

Domenic..

She's as real as  the Goddesses of yesterday...And we do
                           know you were pulling our chains....Gotcha

Joe
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 12:39 pm

Who, or what is Shelagh? 986286  Who, or what is Shelagh? 986286  Who, or what is Shelagh? 986286 
David!  

So glad to see you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:46 pm

Domenic Pappalardo wrote:
I think Shelagh is a computer program. She is always on this forum 24/7. A human could not do that. The picture she has up...that could be anybody. Maybe we should ask for proof that she is real. What kind of a test could we give her?

Only a strong willed, caring person could maintain a semblance of sanity to a message board with so many independent thinkers, or stinkers - your choice!
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Don Stephens wrote:
Domenic Pappalardo wrote:

Only a strong willed, caring person could maintain a semblance of sanity to a message board with so many independent thinkers, or stinkers - your choice!

I was surprised to read your comment. The moment I saw it I jumped to attention, and gave you the three finger salute. I read the good by you left me...that was sweet of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who, or what is Shelagh?   Who, or what is Shelagh? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who, or what is Shelagh?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next