Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Things I wonder about.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Things I wonder about. Empty
PostSubject: Things I wonder about.   Things I wonder about. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 5:54 pm

Fingernails, where your own are ground down and an acrylic substitute is applied and usually squared off to look little like small shovels.  You cannot open can of tuna with them because the finger nail will pop off. 
I do wonder about the usefulness of this kind of finger nail.  My daughter has them.  Her use of her hand and fingers in inhibited. 
She thought that I should have them one time because I have been deprived of this kind of luxury all my life.  The truth is that I have used my hand for so many and varied things.  Not a one of which included any princess things.
I went with her and 'had my nails done.'  Within two weeks, I had a nail fungus.  Nail fungus is very hard to get rid of unless you are rich. 
If you ever find that you have one, the cure is vicks vapor rub.  My doctors told me to use it.  It works.   
Love, Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/

Things I wonder about.
Page 1 of 1