Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

I found this...she seemed to hit the nail on the head.

Go down 
+5
dkchristi
Abe F. March
alj
Betty Fasig
Domenic Pappalardo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

I found this...she seemed to hit the nail on the head. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found this...she seemed to hit the nail on the head.   I found this...she seemed to hit the nail on the head. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:31 am

Abe F. March wrote:
Are you telling me to grow up?  I'm as grown as I ever will be and pleased at my growth.  Before you cast judgement, get to know more about the person we came to know as Dick.  Read his book.  You get to know much about a person in what they write.  I don't worship anyone, but I do admire some people and their memory will live on.  I am crazy enough to think that I can communicate with Dick.  I have even held conversations with him.  No, don't send for the Crazy wagon.  I like my life as it is.  
Some people I like and some I respect.  It's great when one can like and respect the same person.  That especially applies to Dick Stodghill.  Yes, he was just a man, but an extraordinary one.  
Enough said.

You have conversations with Dick? What has the  voice who says he is Dick said to you?
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: I found this...she seemed to hit the nail on the head.   I found this...she seemed to hit the nail on the head. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 1:43 pm

I think many people converse with those they have respected and/or loved in life.  I don't think that's all that uncommon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: I found this...she seemed to hit the nail on the head.   I found this...she seemed to hit the nail on the head. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 1:56 pm

dkchristi wrote:
I think many people converse with those they have respected and/or loved in life.  I don't think that's all that uncommon.

Many have talked to something. People have been talking to who they think are the dead. There is more than a good force in this universe.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I found this...she seemed to hit the nail on the head.   I found this...she seemed to hit the nail on the head. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:48 pm

It's getting to a point where the nail needs some pounding to penetrate.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: I found this...she seemed to hit the nail on the head.   I found this...she seemed to hit the nail on the head. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:04 pm

Abe F. March wrote:
It's getting to a point where the nail needs some pounding to penetrate.

Abe, I'm sorry to say...my views of you have changed.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I found this...she seemed to hit the nail on the head.   I found this...she seemed to hit the nail on the head. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:11 am

Domenic, in response to your question: “What has the voice who says he is Dick said to you?”

Here are a few versions from which you to choose: 
First of all, there is no voice.  Communication is by thought.

Version One.
Dick said:  “Listen to what Domenic says.  He knows what he is talking about.  He has studied the Bible for many years and has a handle on things.  He knows of what he speaks.”

Version Two.
Dick said:    “What Domenic says, he believes.  That makes his belief right for him, but he doesn’t have the answers, and that causes him to speculate and interpret Bible references that will tend to confirm his beliefs.”

Version Three:
Dick said: “You know my feelings about the Bible and the Bible Thumpers.   I’ve made posts indicating that I think it is all a bunch of Crap.  What you are being told or lead to believe is Crap.  Every morning, if you wish to call it morning, since Morning, Night and Noon are one in the same where I am.  I gather with my friends for our comedy hour, if you can call it an hour since eternity doesn’t have time.  We get a good chuckle out of the speculation and so-called insights about the hereafter.  It is very entertaining.” 

Version Four:
Dick didn’t talk to me.  I lied.  I used him as a sounding board.  I know very little about the hereafter and am not sure about what is happening in the here and now. 

Choose any of the above that appeals to you.  I believe that whatever is right for you is right.

My beliefs about the hereafter is made clear in my Short Story: “Eternal Life – Transformation” http://tinyurl.com/pcyc8nb
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: I found this...she seemed to hit the nail on the head.   I found this...she seemed to hit the nail on the head. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:56 am

Abe F. March wrote:
Domenic, in response to your question: “What has the voice who says he is Dick said to you?”

Here are a few versions from which you to choose: 
First of all, there is no voice.  Communication is by thought.

Version One.
Dick said:  “Listen to what Domenic says.  He knows what he is talking about.  He has studied the Bible for many years and has a handle on things.  He knows of what he speaks.”

Version Two.
Dick said:    “What Domenic says, he believes.  That makes his belief right for him, but he doesn’t have the answers, and that causes him to speculate and interpret Bible references that will tend to confirm his beliefs.”

Version Three:
Dick said: “You know my feelings about the Bible and the Bible Thumpers.   I’ve made posts indicating that I think it is all a bunch of Crap.  What you are being told or lead to believe is Crap.  Every morning, if you wish to call it morning, since Morning, Night and Noon are one in the same where I am.  I gather with my friends for our comedy hour, if you can call it an hour since eternity doesn’t have time.  We get a good chuckle out of the speculation and so-called insights about the hereafter.  It is very entertaining.” 

Version Four:
Dick didn’t talk to me.  I lied.  I used him as a sounding board.  I know very little about the hereafter and am not sure about what is happening in the here and now. 

Choose any of the above that appeals to you.  I believe that whatever is right for you is right.

My beliefs about the hereafter is made clear in my Short Story: “Eternal Life – Transformation” http://tinyurl.com/pcyc8nb

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found this...she seemed to hit the nail on the head.   I found this...she seemed to hit the nail on the head. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I found this...she seemed to hit the nail on the head.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2