Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Grandma Does It Better – The Elder Erotica Series - Free

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Grandma Does It Better – The Elder Erotica Series - Free  Empty
PostSubject: Grandma Does It Better – The Elder Erotica Series - Free    Grandma Does It Better – The Elder Erotica Series - Free  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:15 am

Grandma Does It Better – The Elder Erotica Series - Free Limited Time

Patricia Franklin’s granddaughter unexpectedly dropped in on her and caught Patricia making love with a thirty-year old man. Patricia reinvented herself at the age of fifty six after her husband of thirty seven years left her for a younger woman. Urged by her good friend Jana, Patricia reclaimed her life and sexuality while demonstrating how active and sensual a mother and grandmother could be. Determined to not be defined by society’s view of what’s proper for a woman her age to be involved in from a relationship and sexual standpoint, Patricia broke all the rules. Patricia is one grandmother that it may be wise to call ahead before just dropping by, because she may be busy doing something other than just knitting.

http://amzn.to/1ckQUAL

Grandma Does It Better – The Elder Erotica Series - Free  Fae009de6a88f5e54ce4feb9667151e8
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Grandma Does It Better – The Elder Erotica Series - Free    Grandma Does It Better – The Elder Erotica Series - Free  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:23 am

Are you earning substantially from your books? You seem to have a niche. It's not one I enjoy reading but I wish you continued success. You certainly worked for it and were always so kind as to share what was successful with us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Grandma Does It Better – The Elder Erotica Series - Free    Grandma Does It Better – The Elder Erotica Series - Free  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 12:55 pm

D K I don't know what substantial means in this business, but I have made more than I did on my traditional audio publishing deal for Rooftop Diva. In November and December I moved an average of about 450 royalty paying books each month. Most of my sales are not erotica, but African American Urban fiction, which I wrote my first book in that sub-genre in May 2013. I still write and publish all types of work. Since May of 2013 I have written 6 books that I selected Erotic fiction as the classification when they were published and that's out of 35 titles. There are 2 nonfiction titles, 1 gay/lesbian title, 1 reincarnation and 1 nonfiction title.

My recent titles are aimed at what I think is an underserved market of erotica about folks aged 50 and above. Our population above 50 is booming and they live full lives, so why should they have to only read about the faboulous sex lives of twenty something year old people. Unlike what a certain youg pop star said(Miley Cyrus), people over forty still have sex.

I'm writing and pubishing an average of 4 books per month since May 2013. I don't know how long I can keep that pace up, but it gives readers more to read and buy with the genre variety with a total of 59 titles online now as of this message. My idea is I need to build another genre with reasonable sales volume and erotica is slowly growing.

Most of my books are priced at $2.99 and I increased the price of most of my books that stated at $.99 to $2.99 a coiple of months ago after reviewing the page counts and they still sold in the same quantity range by were earning over $2 per sale instead of $.35 per sale.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Grandma Does It Better – The Elder Erotica Series - Free    Grandma Does It Better – The Elder Erotica Series - Free  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:46 pm

Sounds substantial to me! Congratulations. I'm glad to know the variety of your publications. Your book company must have quite the list of publications. I'll think I'll go take at look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grandma Does It Better – The Elder Erotica Series - Free    Grandma Does It Better – The Elder Erotica Series - Free  Empty

Back to top Go down

Grandma Does It Better – The Elder Erotica Series - Free
Page 1 of 1