Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Deep discounts for two of my books - 5 days only

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

Deep discounts for two of my books - 5 days only Empty
PostSubject: Deep discounts for two of my books - 5 days only   Deep discounts for two of my books - 5 days only EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:49 am

In time for the holidays, two of my Kindle titles are being deeply discounted under Amazon’s new “countdown” promotion available to authors only once every ninety days. Over the next six days starting 12/21/2013 My Intellectual Property book that retails for $8.99 will be offered for $2.99, $3.99, $4.99 and $5.99 ending in the original list price of $8.99. Today the book is available for $2.99 for the first and only time since its release. Details are available by clicking on the book’s cover below.
Deep discounts for two of my books - 5 days only 51YvmWxXP8L
The second title also available through this one-per-quarter promotion is my Book of Dreams 2e. This short story collection retails for $3.99 for the Kindle and is available 12/22/2013 for $.99 with the price increasing over the next few days to $1.99, $2.99 and ending at the original price of $3.99. Please note that this book is being superseded by the just released “Mindscapes” collection that includes the eight original stories in Book of Dreams 2e and two new stories. Mindscapes sells for $4.99 and will also be available in a similar countdown deal after mid January.
Deep discounts for two of my books - 5 days only 41YtHAHWf3L
I no longer offer free book promotions and may or may not offer these countdown promotions in the future depending on how this new promotion affects overall sales over the next quarter.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

Deep discounts for two of my books - 5 days only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep discounts for two of my books - 5 days only   Deep discounts for two of my books - 5 days only EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:03 am

Please note: The countdown promotion is available in the U.S. on the 21st and 22nd for the Intellectual Property book and Book of Dreams 2e respectively. Both promotions begin in the U.K. on the 23rd. Promotions are not available at present for other Amazon regions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com

Deep discounts for two of my books - 5 days only
Page 1 of 1