Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres

Go down 
+2
alj
joefrank
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres    Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:05 pm

The other day a woman who is a very far right conservative and I were locked in a conversation of opposite points of view debating with the facts as each of us sees them.  We presented our points of view to each other, argued against the opinions expressed by the other person and ended our conversation thanking each other for such a candid expression of opposing views that were fact-based instead of emotion-based.  It was a heady conversation and such a pleasure! We came to such a better understanding of why each of us sees life from our perspective.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres    Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Joe does provide opportunity to express opinions. And anyone as artistic as Joe can't be all bad Very Happy.  In fact we share the same opinion occasionally. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres    Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:28 pm

11/7/2013

DK...

I'm a pussycat ..... Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres - Page 2 94519 

Love Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres    Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:52 pm

joefrank wrote:
11/7/2013

DK...

I'm a pussycat ..... Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres - Page 2 94519 

Love Joe
With a weird sense of humor.

But it's all good.

Annie
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres    Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:02 pm

11/7/2013

I always said if I was an actor I would have been the greatest !
                  I can tell someone something in person with such a straight face
                  and with sincerity they believe me, but in all fun I am a pussycat,
                  I saw a picture yesterday about a man in Botswana who started two
                  years ago, he found a baby lioness cub who was abandoned by it's
                  mother, the lion cub now I believe is 8 months old or more and when
                  she sees him she jumps in his arms because she knows in her heart he
                  saved her life and he loves her just as much , this brought tears to my
                  eyes to know there is such caring human beings in this world who would
                  rather save a wildlife life and love it rather than destroy it...

Cheers...The Tiger.. Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres - Page 2 94519
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres    Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:12 am

Joe, may I suggest you do some editing before you make your posts? 
Re-read your posts on this thread.  I think that writers should be more attentive.
The one word that stands out is "lier"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres    Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Christi for 2016 President Susanna Martinez Vice Pres
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2