Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

A new Beauty and the Beast movie!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DMPierson
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
DMPierson

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2012-07-27

A new Beauty and the Beast movie! Empty
PostSubject: A new Beauty and the Beast movie!   A new Beauty and the Beast movie! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:51 pm

After nearly seventy years, my favorite story of all time is finally getting the proper live action treatment it deserves, and it's a French film to boot.  Being written and directed by Christophe Gans, who's most known for Brotherhood of the Wolf and Silent Hill, his main inspiration for this film is Hayao Miyazaki of all people (one of my favorite animators).  Gans is a film maker known for horror films and he's doing a family movie, but then I guess stranger things have happened.  It stars Vincent Cassel (Black Swan, Ocean's Twelve) as La bête, and Lea Seydoux (Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol, Inglorious Basterds) as La belle.

If anything, this movie will have atmosphere so thick you could cut it, and be absolutely gorgeous.  So yeah, I'm pretty excited about it.  It's currently in post production and will be coming out next year.  Here are some picks.

A new Beauty and the Beast movie! Tumblr_mmj7zg0xCi1qa3ce4o1_500

A new Beauty and the Beast movie! 20605042

A new Beauty and the Beast movie! 20605043

A new Beauty and the Beast movie! 20605046

A new Beauty and the Beast movie! 20605047

A new Beauty and the Beast movie! 20605044
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

A new Beauty and the Beast movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Beauty and the Beast movie!   A new Beauty and the Beast movie! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:55 am

It does look visually inspiring!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

A new Beauty and the Beast movie!
Page 1 of 1