Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Southwest Spotlight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Southwest Spotlight Empty
PostSubject: Southwest Spotlight   Southwest Spotlight EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:45 am

The paper for which I write has a new format.  It will eventually be better, but the first online switch to new software put glitches in the articles that look like strange typo's.  It's just a few - but it's a reminder that authors make mistakes and so do software programs. No matter how much we try to be perfect in our presentation, sometimes the odds are against us.

Some of the articles may be of interest.  I think I wrote five.  Just click on the highlighted link (I think).
Southwest Spotlight
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Southwest Spotlight   Southwest Spotlight EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:07 am

Looks good, DK.  I couldn't identify what articles you wrote.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Southwest Spotlight   Southwest Spotlight EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:50 am

What Abe said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Southwest Spotlight   Southwest Spotlight EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:11 am

They haven't moved up the author archives yet.  When you click on an article, the article has my name.  I wrote:  The Rust-Colored Boxcar (about Holocaust); CB Connection or Jukebox; Naples Beach Brewery; Melissa Angileri (about makeup); Our Best Friends (column) - guess that's it.

Thanks for taking a look.  By next month you should be able to click on my name again.  Change is always a bit iffy at first...

For September I get to write about birds Very Happy, orchids Very Happy, a serene retreat on the river and more.  It should be a fun month and I'm glad for my little newspaper that isn't so little anymore.  The circulation is over 34,000 with 25,000 mailed to homes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southwest Spotlight   Southwest Spotlight Empty

Back to top Go down

Southwest Spotlight
Page 1 of 1