Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

The Thing About loving the one you have loved for forty year

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

The Thing About loving the one you have loved for forty year Empty
PostSubject: The Thing About loving the one you have loved for forty year   The Thing About loving the one you have loved for forty year EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:35 pm

I imagine that people think that there is not one thing new about ththe loving.  Ruts and all that..do what you do every day, ad nauseaummmmmmm..
I have lived with my David for over 35 years.  I am sure that he has looked upon me with borrrrrrred eyes. 
But!!!  Here we arem still finding new things about each other's mind....not at once, mind you, just tiny stuff found out by accident. 
Why is the brain so  recluive? 

I do not excuse the sp[elling in this post.  It is not necessarrrrry.  Love Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The Thing About loving the one you have loved for forty year   The Thing About loving the one you have loved for forty year EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Are you okay, Betty?   I certainly hope so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Thing About loving the one you have loved for forty year   The Thing About loving the one you have loved for forty year EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Betty, I think as we grow older we become more aware of how we think and that of our partner.  The mind is so vast that it may take many years to expose just a small segment.  At times it feels like a new discovery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thing About loving the one you have loved for forty year   The Thing About loving the one you have loved for forty year Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thing About loving the one you have loved for forty year
Page 1 of 1