Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Things You Can’t Tell Mama- Your Best Friend’s Mother-Free

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Things You Can’t Tell Mama- Your Best Friend’s Mother-Free Empty
PostSubject: Things You Can’t Tell Mama- Your Best Friend’s Mother-Free   Things You Can’t Tell Mama- Your Best Friend’s Mother-Free EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:49 am

Things You Can’t Tell Mama - Your Best Friend’s Mother – Free Limited Time
Everyone has done something at one point in their lives when they think – I can’t tell mama about this. Twenty-three year old Ravon Prior comes home for a two week visit from Chicago and had a “Things I Can’t Tell Mama” experience with forty-four year old Quinella Jordan, the mother of his best friend. Ravon finds himself involved in a heated sexual relationship that he never imagined would ever happen. Ravon feels like he is almost addicted to Quinella and even an unexpected torrid encounter with a woman from his past doesn’t break their strange attraction. Ravon and Quinella’s secret fling is discovered in a most unexpected manner and they are forced to confront how their actions could complicate the lives of everyone involved.

http://amzn.to/1410bt1

Things You Can’t Tell Mama- Your Best Friend’s Mother-Free 2e7e92da896e804ee9b592dacaf8ebaf

Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Things You Can’t Tell Mama- Your Best Friend’s Mother-Free   Things You Can’t Tell Mama- Your Best Friend’s Mother-Free EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:26 am

Great cover, DT.  Who is your cover artist?  Also there is another thread about advertising.  I know you have quite a bit of experience.  Have you purchased paid ads like click ads or page ads and did they add to your sales?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Things You Can’t Tell Mama- Your Best Friend’s Mother-Free   Things You Can’t Tell Mama- Your Best Friend’s Mother-Free EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:52 pm

I create my own covers for every book. I use public domain and creative commons images and add all of the other elements. I don't use pay per click ads, I did in the past and found that the payoff was not worth it. The Amazon free promos, forum postings and social media free postings is all I do now. I'm trying to have enough material out so that I can keep activity going with a promo running on something at all times.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Things You Can’t Tell Mama- Your Best Friend’s Mother-Free   Things You Can’t Tell Mama- Your Best Friend’s Mother-Free EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:21 pm

You've come a long way over the years.  I hope you are enjoying your progress and earning sufficient for all you have personally invested in time, energy and creativity.  I'm amazed you have the time to create all those covers.  I can barely create one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things You Can’t Tell Mama- Your Best Friend’s Mother-Free   Things You Can’t Tell Mama- Your Best Friend’s Mother-Free Empty

Back to top Go down

Things You Can’t Tell Mama- Your Best Friend’s Mother-Free
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Amazon Kindle-
Jump to: