Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Hello and Namaste!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bansalvip

bansalvip

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-02-12

Hello and Namaste! Empty
PostSubject: Hello and Namaste!   Hello and Namaste! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:53 am

Hello,
My name is Vipul Bansal and I recently made a debut in book world through my book 'Blog:From Building to Celebrating'

Looking forward to maintain a good relationship with this community.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://in.linkedin.com/in/bansalvip
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Hello and Namaste! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Namaste!   Hello and Namaste! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:55 pm

Hello and Namaste! 591890 Hello and Namaste! 591890 Hello and Namaste! 591890 WELCOME! Hello and Namaste! 591890 Hello and Namaste! 591890 Hello and Namaste! 591890
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Hello and Namaste! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Namaste!   Hello and Namaste! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:47 am

Welcome Vipul.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Hello and Namaste! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Namaste!   Hello and Namaste! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:24 am

Don's welcome is enough for all of us. It's a super welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
bansalvip

bansalvip

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-02-12

Hello and Namaste! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Namaste!   Hello and Namaste! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:04 am

ThankYou so much Everybody! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://in.linkedin.com/in/bansalvip
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Hello and Namaste! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Namaste!   Hello and Namaste! EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:31 am

"...well now, you sound like fun, so welcome to publishedauthors forum then..." went the goblin hoping that bansalvip wasn't too put off by the fact that there were writertypes here too, saying "...yes, a necessary evil on writer's forums I suppose, just one has to speak rather slowly and articulate more when addressing one, well let's say more than when one is conversing with someone normal who can actually read thumb texting...", at which point the goblin felt something in his shoe, bent down and sure enough a bit of the red welcoming carpet had wedged itself between his toes again, "...oh these stupid human habits of yours, first off it's the wrong colour, I mean red means stop where green means go, so green carpet please, and besides too, what can anyone do with a carpet then, but tell you what then, just stay put now...", as the goblin then drew a circle in the air to reveal a small table with a boilingly hot aromatic amazing continental coffee in a pot with two awaiting cups and sugar and milk to taste, whereupon, on handing a cup to bansalvip, he just inquired "...coffee or slice of carpet then, take your time but choose wisely human..."

Hello and Namaste! Dementia3_zpsa4e88d74
xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello and Namaste! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Namaste!   Hello and Namaste! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello and Namaste!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Welcome-
Jump to: