Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse

Go down 
+2
Abe F. March
nursemeredith
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nursemeredith

nursemeredith

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-01-26

new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse Empty
PostSubject: new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse   new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:46 am

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for offering a forum for authors where we can learn and share. My first book has been recently made available to the public. I am exhausted from the publishing process, but excited to offer you a work that I am very proud of. "Nurse Meredith's Top Ten Most Memorable Cases: Harrowing True Tales From A Private Duty Nurse" is a compilation of ten of the most unique and unforgettable home care cases from my 30 year nursing career here in New Jersey, USA. I have included a glossary for those who are not in the medical field. NOW the marketing begins~ugh! (I am tired of asking folks to"Like" on fb and requesting 5* amazon reviews, aren't you?) I wish I could just be free to write my next book! I'm looking forward to sharing and learning here in this forum. All the best, Meredith V. Downes, RN
Back to top Go down
http://www.snowdenpublishing.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse   new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 am

Welcome Meredith. There is lots of good information on this forum. Try using the search app.
Back to top Go down
nursemeredith

nursemeredith

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse   new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:10 am

Thank you Abe. As a newcomer, I am still trying to navigate all the new information here. Using the search app is a great idea. Thanks! I greatly appreciate all of the great folks who are posting great information here. Hopefully I can help others in the near future. All the best, Meredith V. Downes, RN
Back to top Go down
http://www.snowdenpublishing.com
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse   new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:13 pm

HI Meredith,

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse   new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:32 pm

new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse 591890 new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse 591890 new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse 591890 WELCOME! new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse 591890 new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse 591890 new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse 591890
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse   new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Welcome! I'll bet those stories are something. My friend was a traveling nurse - she had some whoppers to tell. Glad you're here. I've been "promoting" since 2006 - no end in sight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse   new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:49 am

whereupon the goblin made show again, saying "...look, I know you might have heard lots of nice things about becoming a writer and all that, but couldn't we interest you in becoming a raving psychopath with and chainsaw instead, I mean the place is awash with writertypes already and what this forum really needs at this point is a man of action, no, more like a woman of action perhaps, or at least somebody that everybody else could look up to with respect and envy, not some poxy penpusher hunched over a laptop like a three toed sloth, so what say you human, care to do the honours now...", and which point the goblin rubbed his hands together in gleeful expectation, yes, anything to make publishedauthors forum more inviting to its readers then, saying "...so let the grand writers cull commence, it's lights cameras and gore galore, take it away nursemeredith...", in fact, the red carpet did seem most appropriate now, for the goblin wondered how else could one possibly welcome a nurse onto this forum properly, saying "...yes, anything to help you feel more home form home here..."

new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse 8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse   new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse Empty

Back to top Go down

new author/publisher~experienced registered nurse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Welcome-
Jump to: