Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Book Free For 3 Days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctaretzlmt

ctaretzlmt

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-12-12

Book Free For 3 Days Empty
PostSubject: Book Free For 3 Days   Book Free For 3 Days EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Carsten and this year I self-published my first book--and the name is, Paycheck To Paycheck -- It's Personal...

"Paycheck to Paycheck is no way to live -- when my brother honored me with a gift that put me in the middle of an atmosphere that brought me inner peace, a "bubble of serenity", I felt the need to search deep within myself, to find a way to bring me back to that bubble. There isn't any serenity when the worries of having enough money interferes with finding a way to escape to a place of peace.

This is a self-searching adventure that helps me to take a look at what mistakes I've made, finding ways to stay healthy enough to stay alive long enough to enjoy escaping from paycheck to paycheck, what I've observed and experienced from life, how I feel with a few of my own personal views on things, and last but not least, the point of this book, how to avoid repeating the mistakes I've made in the past in order to live with the financial freedom I so long for.

This is not a success book, it's more of a figuring it out type book, that's geared towards people that might be able to relate to this paycheck to paycheck struggle."

I'm proud to introduce my book to you and the best thing about all this is, I have been blessed with the opportunity to promote my book this holiday season: For the next three days my book will free! After the 15th of December the price will go back up to $2.99...

The books full name is: Paycheck To Paycheck -- (My Life, My Experience, My Mind, My Struggle)... My book is on Amazon and is formatted for Kindle/kindle apps.

(Click my website (the "www" button with the house avatar below this text) to go to the amazon page where my book is located)
Back to top Go down
http://www.amazon.com/Paycheck-Personal-Experience-Struggle-eboo
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Book Free For 3 Days   Book Free For 3 Days EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:28 am

Sounds like an interesting book. Most of us have been there at one time, so a big potential audience.
Back to top Go down
ctaretzlmt

ctaretzlmt

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Book Free For 3 Days   Book Free For 3 Days EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:29 pm

LC wrote:
Sounds like an interesting book. Most of us have been there at one time, so a big potential audience.

Thank you so much for checking it out... I'm very grateful...:-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.amazon.com/Paycheck-Personal-Experience-Struggle-eboo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book Free For 3 Days   Book Free For 3 Days Empty

Back to top Go down

Book Free For 3 Days
Page 1 of 1