Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

New member saying hi

Go down 
+3
Don Stephens
KatjaB
nancyowho
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nancyowho

nancyowho

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-11-24

New member saying hi Empty
PostSubject: New member saying hi   New member saying hi EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:08 am

All the topics and posts in here are overwhelming, so it's going to take some time to read through things and figure out the lay of the land.

In the meantime, I want to say I'm honored to join this group. I'm a writer and photographer living in Portland, Oregon. I write business-related stuff for state agency for a living, but write fiction and articles to stay sane. In short, I write most of my waking hours. I also do freelance writing (ghostwriting, coaching, editing). At the moment, I'm having a children's series (books I illustrated with photos) converted to ebooks. Also almost finished getting a Christmas novella on Amazon as both an ebook and a POD through createspace. And I'm working on an anti-war novel. Sounds like too many things going on at once, right? It is, but somebody else is doing the ebook conversions, so it's not as bad as it sounds. Good thing I love writing, though.

Okay, enough of an introduction. Probably more than enough.

Next step is to go through the posts requesting members to "like" books so I can be helpful to other members. We sure need all the support we can get, and while a "like" from me isn't much, it's something....right?
Back to top Go down
KatjaB
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
KatjaB

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-08-27

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi   New member saying hi EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:13 am

Hiya Nancy,

Welcome to the forum.

Huggles,
Katja
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi   New member saying hi EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:47 am

New member saying hi 591890 New member saying hi 591890 New member saying hi 591890 WELCOME! New member saying hi 591890 New member saying hi 591890 New member saying hi 591890
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi   New member saying hi EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:14 am

Hi Nancy,

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi   New member saying hi EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Welcome Nancy. I am interested in knowing more about your "anti-war" novel. That is right down my alley.
Back to top Go down
bruno.logreco
One Star Member
One Star Member
bruno.logreco

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi   New member saying hi EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:39 am

Hello Nancy. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stopsabotagingyourlife.brunologreco.com
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi   New member saying hi EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Hey Nancy. Welcome!

You'll find organized chaos here of the best kind. Choose any thread, regardless of topic, and you will likely be informed, amused, angered, laugh out loud, shed some quiet tears, shake your head and be touched by our colleagues' musings. You will not be bored. There are truly some terrific people here that keep me from doing work for days on end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi   New member saying hi Empty

Back to top Go down

New member saying hi
Page 1 of 1