Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Just joined and wanted to say hi

Go down 
+4
Shelagh
Abe F. March
dkchristi
@yodaoneforme
8 posters
AuthorMessage
@yodaoneforme

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Just joined and wanted to say hi Empty
PostSubject: Just joined and wanted to say hi   Just joined and wanted to say hi EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:05 pm

My name is Amanda Lee. I'm a reporter and copy editor for The Macomb Daily in Michigan. I just finished my third book -- which was the first in a new series -- and I just thought it would be fun to talk to other writers.

I do know a lot of writers in the newspaper business -- but not a lot in the book business -- so I'm looking to meet new people.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Just joined and wanted to say hi   Just joined and wanted to say hi EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Where is Macomb? I'm from Muskegon/Fruitport. I also write for a small, local newsprint magazine, Southwest Spotlight www.swspotlight.com print and online. I have published two novels and short stories in about six anthologies. Previously, I did a lot of technical journal writing.

Welcome! I could use a journalist network in addition to the great friends here. A friend of mine is the editor of a newspaper in LaBelle, FL and has written a hunting novel recently, Patty Brant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Just joined and wanted to say hi   Just joined and wanted to say hi EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Welcome Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Just joined and wanted to say hi   Just joined and wanted to say hi EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:14 am

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
KatjaB
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
KatjaB

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Just joined and wanted to say hi   Just joined and wanted to say hi EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:15 am

Hiya Amanda,

Welcome to the forum Smile

Huggles,
Katja
Back to top Go down
@yodaoneforme

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Just joined and wanted to say hi   Just joined and wanted to say hi EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Macomb County is in Southeastern Michigan. It's one of the big three counties -- along with Oakland and Wayne -- in the state.
Back to top Go down
bruno.logreco
One Star Member
One Star Member
bruno.logreco

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Hello to every one. New to published authors   Just joined and wanted to say hi EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:28 pm

My name is Bruno LoGreco, I'm a life coach and author of Stop Sabotaging Your Life. I spread SPARKLE and BOOM, and inspiration for you to take back control over your life.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stopsabotagingyourlife.brunologreco.com
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Just joined and wanted to say hi   Just joined and wanted to say hi EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:11 am

Just joined and wanted to say hi 591890 Just joined and wanted to say hi 591890 Just joined and wanted to say hi 591890 WELCOME! Just joined and wanted to say hi 591890 Just joined and wanted to say hi 591890 Just joined and wanted to say hi 591890
Back to top Go down
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Just joined and wanted to say hi   Just joined and wanted to say hi EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Welcome, Amanda!
Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just joined and wanted to say hi   Just joined and wanted to say hi Empty

Back to top Go down

Just joined and wanted to say hi
Page 1 of 1