Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Tales of a First Time Mom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paulagrahame

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-05-09

Tales of a First Time Mom Empty
PostSubject: Tales of a First Time Mom   Tales of a First Time Mom EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:20 am

First time mommy turned first time author here.

Tales of a First TIme Mom: A collection of all the crap the baby books didn't tell me is a quick Sunday afternoon read available for Amazon Kindle. A funny take on the not so appealing quirks that come with pregnancy, labor and motherhood. Perfect for those planning on having a baby, those who are pregnant and those about to pop a baby out. Even mothers who have been around the block a few times will find it amusing to relate to my journey.

If it is something that may be to your liking, please read it and let me know what you think! If you know someone who may enjoy the read, please share! Any and all support of my new venture is much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Tales of a First Time Mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of a First Time Mom   Tales of a First Time Mom EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Dear Paula,
I can only imagine. You must put a link to your book in the post so we can all find it.
I remember being a new mom. Way back then, Dr. Spock was the guru. The truth is that mother-hood or father-hood is a wilderland that one discovers day by day. We, the parents, are just older children. I think Lewis Carrol said that, but I am not too sure. Welcome to this lovely forum.
Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/

Tales of a First Time Mom
Page 1 of 1