Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Hi authors, I am making a site I think you'll like.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BladeofTheImmortal

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Hi authors, I am making a site I think you'll like. Empty
PostSubject: Hi authors, I am making a site I think you'll like.   Hi authors, I am making a site I think you'll like. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:26 am

Hi everyone, my name is Scott and I am trying to start a website that will allow everyone on the internet to come and self-publish ebooks. However, the main draw of the site will be the collaborative story that I want the site to write.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1798686084/internet-collaborative-story-website

I started a kickstarter to try and gather some funds. I'm not asking all of you to donate, but I would like to ask if you wouldn't mind getting the word out about this site. This a dream project for me, and I'm trying to get it out there to the world.

I hope this isn't against the rules, I know some people hate self-promotion, but that's all I can do right now. 'm not a rich man, I've just got a dream and want it to come to fruition, so I apologize if I'm not allowed to do this.

Thanks for all your help.
Back to top Go down

Hi authors, I am making a site I think you'll like.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: