Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

CC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

CC Empty
PostSubject: CC   CC EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:11 pm

CC

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

CC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC   CC EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:57 pm

I'm going to ask you once. STOP THREATENING MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

CC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC   CC EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:42 am

Domenic Pappalardo wrote:
Open letter to Alice Crooker;

The members of this forum know I never do anything behind someone’s back. I always come right out where I can be seen. For over a year I have been trying to get you to leave me alone. You keep persisting with your childish attacks. I am here on the forum as a writer, Your foolishness upsets me. Like others I have left this forum because of you.

I don’t want to fight the meanness you fling at me. I don’t have a taste for that. You try to present your smug remarks behind such phrases; “I’m just curious.” They fool no one.

You tried to throw dirt by posting Zooty and Flappers onto the forum.

Let me bring you up to date on Zoot and Flappers. At the time, I knew very little about the publishing Industry. I had a bad idea. Let new writers post their work, and after X amount of people read it, perhaps a publisher would take notice. Bad idea. A stupid idea.

That stupid idea, received after the third day of posting, 5,500 hits from writers all over the net flaming me, and the site. Within ten days, it had over 35,000 hits…all shouting.. “Stupid, stupid.” They were right…it was one dumb idea. I kept the site open for one reason. I’m the sort of guy who does not run from a fight. I don’t know why, but I can never bring myself to run. I had a total of 250,000 hits in less than two months. I can’t fight 250,000 people. I’m stupid. I’m dumb…but I have never been crazy. I reached out to the leader of the flamers.

I said to her; “I don’t want to fight you…so you stop what you started…or I will.” That statement really gave her more to talk about. I went off alone. Did my chanting. Did my war dance, and attacked her two books. I know how to attack, and where to attack, and she felt it. She stopped the war.

If I open Zooty and Flappers, and let one member of Absolute Write know it’s open…250,000 plus will look to see what I post there. They don’t like people from Publish America. Since Zooty and Flappers is mine, I can ban everyone from making comment. You won’t have a way of shooting back. I can give my opinion on your book(s), and on you as an author of Publish America. You don’t want to be pasted all over the internet. The stuff stays there.

I’m going to ask you one more time…a very simple request…leave me alone.

Last edited by alice on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

CC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC   CC EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:53 am

CC 572534 Please reopen Zooty and Flappers--post your opinion of my books. I willl love the publicity and folks will be very curious.--my book sales will boom...

Please, please, Pease!

Whoever woudl have imagined sticking up for Ann would have bought such a marvelous reward.
I only wish Lane could see all of this.
He would enjoy it also.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

CC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC   CC EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:24 am

Final thought--I shouldn't have posted Zooty and Flappers as it was out of date.
However it is on the forum under your Featured members forum. You must not be too
ashamed of it.

Yoi can find my two books on Amazon.com. They await your comment and will not be whisked away.
My book will be a credit to PublishAmerica and I am pleased to announce I received their publishers award .
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

CC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC   CC EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:05 am

Shelagh wrote:
I'm going to ask you once. STOP THREATENING MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM!

Letter to Alice retracted.

I am a good writer. Also a good story teller. I have learned some things on your forum. Please do not misunderstand…most of what I know about writing, I have taught myself. God gave me a talent I am thankful for. Why he put such a tool into the hands of a dummy…is beyond understanding. Perhaps I will someday know. I will continue to improve my writing, which you find flawed. My short presents on your forum may have not been without purpose. CC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CC Empty
PostSubject: Re: CC   CC Empty

Back to top Go down

CC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: