Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss Empty
PostSubject: Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss    Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:26 am

8/8/2011

I thought hatred in this country was over long ago, the killing of an
innocent black man by white teens just for hatred ! This broke my
heart how anyone can be so evil ! Read on..

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/06/mississippi.hate.crime/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss    Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:36 am

Laws don’t change people. Laws don’t make bad people good. It has nothing to do with color, it has to do with people. From infancy people are bad…good needs to be learned. This country was based on Gods laws. I remember as a youth in school the teacher would lead the class in prayer…they can’t do that today. Now they teach things against Gods laws. It’s not about color, it’s about people being free from God…to do whatever they want to do…and it’s world wide. Don’t expect it to get better on its present course.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss    Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:09 am

When I was a kid in school, we were led in the Lord's prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance. The prayer didn't seem to make a difference in the kids behavior. Pledging the Allegiance to the flag did not make them a patriot or a better person.

We hear prayers read at important events. The minister reads a carefully worded document for the benefit of the audience that lacks sincerity.
Formalities don't make one better or worse. They fit a ritual.
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss    Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:22 am

Joe, are you as upset about this?

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/127077078.html

Google Iowa State fair and flash mobs for dozens more. It's happening all over the country. I'm curious why CNN isn't covering it.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss    Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:34 am

8/8/2011

I didn't hear or read anything about this, shocking !

Cheers,,Joe
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss    Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:52 am

Abe F. March wrote:
When I was a kid in school, we were led in the Lord's prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance. The prayer didn't seem to make a difference in the kids behavior. Pledging the Allegiance to the flag did not make them a patriot or a better person.

We hear prayers read at important events. The minister reads a carefully worded document for the benefit of the audience that lacks sincerity.

Are you speaking for all others who were in your class(s) Abe?
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss    Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:58 am

Quote :
I didn't hear or read anything about this, shocking !

Considering how it's hundreds of blacks attacking whites all over the country, why haven't you heard or read anything about it? Oh, because it's not being covered. But a white guy running down a black guy makes CNN.

If these were white lynch mobs (which is what they are) attacking blacks, what kind of coverage would it be getting, do you think? BTW, the local newspapers that DO cover it rarely even mention race. It's just starting to be addressed now, even though it's been going on for over a year. There have been multiple such flash mobs where I live, which is how I became aware of them. All blacks attacking whites, every one of them. The local newspaper reports it as "some teens causing trouble" and typically runs the article with a random photo of a couple of white guys.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304778304576375661383528354.html (the comments are particularly interesting, not the typical Yahoo-like drivel)

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8294759

http://therealrevo.com/blog/?p=52571

http://www.secondcitycop.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss    Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Domenic Pappalardo wrote:
Abe F. March wrote:

Are you speaking for all others who were in your class(s) Abe?

It was an observation. Actions say much about a person.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss    Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:06 pm

8/8/2011

LC..

I've heard of these attacks before Washington,
Baltimore, Philadelphia and it's true they never say what
race? What the hell has gotten into these kids who think
they can rob stores as a herd and attack people, I like
what they said in PA , the parents would be fined...

Cheers..Joe
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss    Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:12 pm

Quote :
I like what they said in PA , the parents would be fined...

What parents?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss    Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss Empty

Back to top Go down

Shocking: The killing of a black man by a white boy in Miss
Page 1 of 1