Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Shuttered Past (Read first line inside)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BubbaBoi
One Star Member
One Star Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Shuttered Past (Read first line inside) Empty
PostSubject: Shuttered Past (Read first line inside)   Shuttered Past (Read first line inside) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:28 pm

First off this is not my book but my friends book but he didnt want to post this info anywhere because he is nervous and I am helping with the whole book so I am helping with getting his book out there. So heres the book info now.

Shuttered Past:

This book is about a photographer named Derek, who gets offered the job of his dreams. But he also found out he was asked to come to his schools 10th reuion. Derek was exicted that maybe he can meet his old highschool sweetheart, Torie. Derek sooned realised that not everything was so perfect when his mom tells him its his fault dad died and that the time is up soon. Not understanding what she ment Derek goes to his school reuion only to be hated by everyone in the town.

Derek then realises that theres a threat much bigger then him. The town is taken over by a cult namedl; Sons Of Shadows. They posses the abilty to take over any persons memorys and physical form but only after death and only for 24 hours. Derek must fight the cult to save his friends,his old girlfreind, and the towns lives but his only weapon to defeating them is his dads old camera. Derek will risk everything just to see Torie one last time in this Sci-Fi Drama.

The End

any questions or comments about this book please post I and or the Author will awnser any questions you may have about this book.

P.S. This book is being realised Mid to Late August of 2011.
Back to top Go down
BubbaBoi
One Star Member
One Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Shuttered Past (Read first line inside)   Shuttered Past (Read first line inside) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
BubbaBoi
One Star Member
One Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Shuttered Past (Read first line inside)   Shuttered Past (Read first line inside) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shuttered Past (Read first line inside)   Shuttered Past (Read first line inside) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shuttered Past (Read first line inside)
Page 1 of 1