Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Unemployed But Not Destroyed & 911 Country Down

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Unemployed But Not Destroyed & 911 Country Down Empty
PostSubject: Unemployed But Not Destroyed & 911 Country Down   Unemployed But Not Destroyed & 911 Country Down EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:23 pm

I went to work today for the first time in over one year.
That statement illustrates the depth of the nation’s problems. Educated,
experienced and willing workers can’t get jobs in the United States and some can’t even
get a face-to-face interview.

http://pollardpost.blogspot.com/2011/06/unemployed-but-not-destroyed-911.html
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Unemployed But Not Destroyed & 911 Country Down   Unemployed But Not Destroyed & 911 Country Down EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:13 am

DT - Since this is the first paragraph from your blog advertising the new book, I am not certain if you have gained employment or if it's a lead to your book.

If, in fact, you are gainfully employed, I congratulate you on breaking through these difficult times.

Yesterday, my neighbor came home for lunch and to walk her dog. I was trimming my grass. It was misting out:

"Hi, nice day to stay home and snuggle in with a book." "I would say the same, except I've had too many days to snuggle in with a book and I'd prefer to go to work."

Everything you said in your blog and regarding your new book fits my sentiments exactly. The only ones with gains in this economy are the ones attempting to destroy the very systems that protect those least able to protect themselves. Those "with" are tromping on those "without" who went to work every day seeking the American dream.

We've debated enough in these forums the culprits and the victims. Facts are clear. MSNBC had a great expose last night on the KOCH family that provides $billions to bring in Republican governors to destroy governments at the local level. My fair state's Governor Scott is one of them.

Georgia has implemented such a tough immigration policy that their crops are dying in the fields. It was immigrants who built the railroads, the highways, and the superstructures that opened this country. We became great because of immigrants. Yet, the powerful continue to spread their poison, even to disenfranchising the voters.

I have my little retirement income and grocery money from books and I will survive so long as dire illness stays away from my door. People are dying every day in this country because universal health care has not reached them yet.

Those who have are global, their interest is not in the greatness of this nation but the greatness of their monetary power. It is so sad that so many people are fooled. Fear is a great tool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Unemployed But Not Destroyed & 911 Country Down   Unemployed But Not Destroyed & 911 Country Down EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:23 am

DK, good summary about the cause and effect of the problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unemployed But Not Destroyed & 911 Country Down   Unemployed But Not Destroyed & 911 Country Down Empty

Back to top Go down

Unemployed But Not Destroyed & 911 Country Down
Page 1 of 1