Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Why the Jews are evil

Go down 
+3
Shelagh
Domenic Pappalardo
blackTar_tongue
7 posters
AuthorMessage
blackTar_tongue

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Why the Jews are evil Empty
PostSubject: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:01 pm

America spends tax money arming the jews in israel with guns:
http://uprootedpalestinians.blogspot.com/2009/08/top-sweden-newspaper-israeli-army.html
Rabbis deal with other Zionists in Israel:
http://articles.cnn.com/2009-07-23/justice/nj.corruption.kidney_1_sale-of-human-organs-complaint-kidney?_s=PM%3ACRIME
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:29 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Wed May 04, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blackTar_tongue

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:56 pm

I am neither god nor omniscient, the B'Nai B'rith denied that Rabbis are not money laundering or selling organs illegaly, but the truth speaks vengeance for the tragedy of arabia, especially when american dollars are spent arming jews with guns in Zionist Israel. Along with the NATO and United Nations, the global war of terrorism was caused by this, the jewish are not hopeless peace bringers, they kill, harass; whores for money. They find methods to steal money. This is not only Zionist with the innocent boy from palestine had his organs involuntary taken from him and sent to america where there a rabbi was trying to sell his kidney until the FBI caught the criminal. I met people like you trying to lie even when the truth is right in front of their face.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:35 am

This issue means a great deal to you, but it should not blind you to the written word. Domenic was not "trying to lie"; he asked two questions.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:49 am

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Wed May 04, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:56 am

Everyone of us has a dark side. When we acknowledge it, and bring it out in the open, and give it light, it becomes a positive thing.

When we do not acknowledge it, it still exists, but we see it reflected in the others around us. We project our own darkness onto those others.

Any perception of darkness that involves an entire group is specific form of projection that we call scapegoating.

The original scapegoat was part of a ritual sacrifice, where the people adorned a chosen goat with garlands of flowers which represented the "evils" of the community. The goat was then whipped and banished to the wilderness, where it supposedly died, taking the "sins" of the community with it, so that the community could go about its daily business without being hampered with shame or guilt.

We still practice scapegoating, of both individuals and groups.

When we stereotype a group, and see each member of it with one eye, colored with the same brush (pardon my metaphors), when we see the characteristics we give to that group as being outside ourselves, we are carrying out the same primitive ritual of scapegoating.

If there is an evil involved here, it is in the practice itself.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
blackTar_tongue

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Shelagh wrote:
This issue means a great deal to you, but it should not blind you to the written word. Domenic was not "trying to lie"; he asked two questions.

There is no difference between the Zionist Israel and Jews. He tries to pretend there is no ties by this evil omen, there was no reason to answer that question. I did, however, answer the second question, you should have learned or researched that Zionism is a government by jews and only for jews unlike marxism and captitalism. Alj (or ann) said I was scapegoating the jews, I am not, the truth speaks by these two sources from different links, including the long-running CNN. Hitler was the one scapegoating, this however catches the truth about the jewish and why terrorists are attacking us and worse, sons, the youths dying when their mothers and fathers are still alive.

Last edited by blackTar_tongue on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Thank you Ann for the voice of reason and research. There is the possibility of evil in all of humanity, but evil is an equal opportunity proposition. I am uncomfortable with labels at any time. Labels are simplifications that hide truth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
blackTar_tongue

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:36 pm

You believe the old woman named Ann whom knows little of the face of war nor the reason why it is caused, You all lack respect for every youth away from our soil fighting the Taliban, and falling by a land of jews demanding weapons from the U.S. . I am not a work of fiction, I guess there really is a difference between Journalists and Fiction-Writing Authors, See you, goodbye. I will not come back here again because you are all too blind to comrprehend.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:38 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Wed May 04, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Black Tar makes some valid points, however what is objectionable is labeling and placing people of any race or religion in a single category as in "all".
The subject is one of the most sensitive. Commenting about it sees doors (and minds) slamming shut.
There are facts available for those seeking answers. Balanced information may be hard to find when one seeks condemnation, however ignoring facts does not alter them. A good site for information on these and other issues is: http://israelipalestinian.procon.org/
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:45 am

There are no innocent victims in the Middle East situation. The problems come from the extremist perspectives existing within all sides. Any answer will have to involve learning compassion for others enough to come to a center.

Ann
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:20 am

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Wed May 04, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:28 am

Ann,
I'm surprised and strongly disagree with your statement that there are no innocent victims in the Middle East. Dead children are not innocent victims? A bystander killed by a suicide bomber is not innocent?

I respect your opinion on many issues, but fail to understand your blanket statement on this.
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:45 am

You misread my statement, Abe. It was not directed toward the children, but toward the adults who refuse to see any side but their own as the right side.

I cannot and will not take sides here. That is what I am saying when I say no one is innocent.

You should know me better than that.

Ann
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:28 am

Ann,
I thought I knew you better than that, but responded to your statement. I apologize for not understanding what you meant. You are a voice of reason and I applaud that.
I wish I could simply ignore events past and present in the Middle East. I suppose my being there left an imprint that is difficult to erase. Intelligent people, like Jimmy Carter, have spoken out on the subject only to be smeared. It is said that there is no easy solution, and that is true in the sense that the right solution is not a popular one. Power, money and politics prevail. I see no change in the immediate future. Taking sides is not peacemaking.
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:20 pm

Abe, our perspectives are shaped by our experiences. Your's is a valid one. Mine is probably influenced by seeing American anti-Semitism up too close while I was growing up, and having a daughter-in-law from a Jewish family.

Now, if we take your elephant's ear and (metaphorically speaking) add it to my elephant's trunk....

Your friend,

Ann
Back to top Go down
JoElle
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
JoElle

Number of posts : 1311
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:41 pm

I found the title of this thread offensive.

I have family members who are Jews.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:24 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Wed May 04, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:54 pm

I also find the thread title offensive. However, it's not the first one intended to inflame so I am getting accustomed to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:25 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Wed May 04, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:05 pm

cc]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the Jews are evil   Why the Jews are evil Empty

Back to top Go down

Why the Jews are evil
Page 1 of 1