Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Hello Everyone - Checking In

Go down 
+6
dkchristi
Domenic Pappalardo
Abe F. March
joefrank
alice
dtpollard
10 posters
AuthorMessage
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Hello Everyone - Checking In Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone - Checking In   Hello Everyone - Checking In EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:42 am

How is everyone doing. I have been going in many direction since my last stop here.

I was writing articles for this site Suite101 and was doing well and built a good daily revenue from ad revenue clicks and something happened on Feb. 24. In case you did know it Google made a change to how their search engine works and they moved a lot of what they call content farms down in their search results. Well that hit the Suite site pretty hard. I still place articles there off and on. When that happened I started a blog PollardPost and it is doing OK. I have also published two new eBooks that are selling pretty good. Almost all of my book sales are eBooks, almost no one is buying paper books. I hope everyone is doing well with their projects.

The two new eBooks are:

Hello Everyone - Checking In 51x6kdH4P5L._SL500_AA266_PIkin3,BottomRight,-18,34_AA300_SH20_OU01_Hello Everyone - Checking In 61XCekoik+L._SL500_AA266_PIkin3,BottomRight,-5,34_AA300_SH20_OU01_
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone - Checking In   Hello Everyone - Checking In EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:00 am

Good to see you, DT and hear you are doing so well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone - Checking In   Hello Everyone - Checking In EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:14 am

I like the picture. You seem to be at peace.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone - Checking In   Hello Everyone - Checking In EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:29 am

3/26/2011

Hi DT..

How's it going ?

Cheers..Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone - Checking In   Hello Everyone - Checking In EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:31 am

Good to see you again, DT.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone - Checking In   Hello Everyone - Checking In EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:35 am

Dt...I see you're still writing. Good to see you back.
Back to top Go down
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone - Checking In   Hello Everyone - Checking In EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:48 am

Yeah, I'm still writing. It gets tough as books seem to be struggling to remain relevant. I really they are finally going like music and digital is taking off, especially for independent authors.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone - Checking In   Hello Everyone - Checking In EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:28 am

Did you lose your following at Suite101 with the Google business? I never did get a large enough following to make any substantial revenue. I have done better at Examiner.com; however, those page reads seemed to drop with the Google business as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone - Checking In   Hello Everyone - Checking In EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:18 am

]Hello DT - I’m the bad guy here because I write about good stuff.

So let me introduce myself

I know Crop Circles are real and can never be faked - and would like to see everyone enjoy them - but Oh! No!

I believe earthquake is actually ground lightning and I developed the physics for it in my book, The Gods .. But I don’t get no interest here

We raise and train horses - and I know them to be telepathic and I use that to help train them .. But I don’t get no interest here either

I’m beginning to feel as though I’m from outer space and landed on the wrong planet.

Oh well!

I used to write for 101, and even Helium - but I don’t do that no more.

P.S. I’m having fun with the (I don’t do that no more part) - hope you stay around

James.
Back to top Go down
dmondeo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dmondeo

Number of posts : 1485
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone - Checking In   Hello Everyone - Checking In EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:14 am

Miss your Videos DT have you done any more?
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone - Checking In   Hello Everyone - Checking In EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:28 am

Nuclear Power Plant Guide? I've heard of hobby clubs that watch planes land, follow trains around, even look for old benchmarks, but I didn't know people did that for nuclear power plants, too. So how long have you have this hobby? Smile
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone - Checking In   Hello Everyone - Checking In EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:13 pm

DT,

James wants respect, but he has none for us we are disgusting , etc.
I thought respect was a two way street!
Guess I am WRONG AGAIN! Very Happy

By the way, James's book is, The Gods, Gemini and the Great Pyramid. It was published by Gemini Permissions and has the distinction of being the only book they published.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone - Checking In   Hello Everyone - Checking In EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Dear DT,
I have always thought that you are wonderful in the marketing of your material. I especially like that you try to make it current and yet not so sensational that no one would believe it. You will hit the mark one day. You have worked so hard toward that recognition.

I have thought about the marketing of vegetables and I have thought of you.

Any marketing tips would be so welcome.

Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone - Checking In   Hello Everyone - Checking In EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Betty, vegetables are so local except for those that are sent all over the world. How about a fresh local vegetable drive through with a menu. "I'll have a cabbage, lettuce and carrot to go, whole."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone - Checking In   Hello Everyone - Checking In Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone - Checking In
Page 1 of 1