Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Friendly greetings

Go down 
+2
alj
Lindy Vinke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lindy Vinke

Lindy Vinke

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Friendly greetings Empty
PostSubject: Friendly greetings   Friendly greetings EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:27 am

Hi everyone. I am, at last, a full time writer after having spent many misguided years in the advertising business. I was born in St Albans Hertfordshire but currently live in South Africa - in big bad Johannesburg.

Last edited by Lindy Vinke on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Friendly greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly greetings   Friendly greetings EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:30 am

Hi Lindy,

There is no such thing as a stupid error (isn't that an oxymoron?). We are all good at making errors here. Welcome to the motley crew.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Friendly greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly greetings   Friendly greetings EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:50 am

I read an article recently that indicated some people don't reach their artistic stride until their 80's. I believe you are ahead of that curve and welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Friendly greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly greetings   Friendly greetings EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:55 am

Welcome Lindy.
Look forward to your posts.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Friendly greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly greetings   Friendly greetings EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:22 am

Hi Lindy,

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Lindy Vinke

Lindy Vinke

Friendly greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly greetings   Friendly greetings EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:16 am

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks for the kind words!
Back to top Go down
JoElle
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
JoElle

Number of posts : 1311
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Friendly greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly greetings   Friendly greetings EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:58 am

Hi Lindy!

Welcome. And Yay!
I am so glad for your that you are able to write full time. That is just awesome. (I'm still waiting to quit my day job. Good thing I enjoy it so much.)

Tell us more about you. What kind of writing do you do? Do you have a cat or dog? What kind of movies do you like? How long have you been writing.

Looking forward to more of your posts.

Friendly greetings 591890 Friendly greetings 591890

ps - okay did some clicking around (your profile and at Amazon). Very cool! You are one talented lady!!
Back to top Go down
Lindy Vinke

Lindy Vinke

Friendly greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly greetings   Friendly greetings EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:39 am

Hi JoElle,
Many thanks - not too sure how talented I am. Time will tell. I still do a bit of copywriting here and there to earn money, but my aim is to write books full time. I don't have any cats or dogs at the moment although I am an animal lover (especially cats!). Writing in one form or another has been my business for many years, but I have only got around to novels in the last two years. My first two books are both historical fiction - the second one should be finalised in a couple of months time (fingers crossed). Thanks for the interest you have shown - greatly appreciated! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friendly greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly greetings   Friendly greetings Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendly greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Welcome-
Jump to: