Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

IF YOU COULD LIVE YOUR LIFE OVER, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?

Go down 
+5
dkchristi
Abe F. March
alj
Shelagh
alice
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

IF YOU COULD LIVE YOUR LIFE OVER, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IF YOU COULD LIVE YOUR LIFE OVER, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?   IF YOU COULD LIVE YOUR LIFE OVER, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:59 am

JoElle has the right attitude. We are who we are based on the choices we've made. If we don't like who or what we have become, we made the wrong choices and have only ourselves to blame.

Tomorrow I will be look at my star, Casto,r and make a wish. Twinkle, Twinkle little star. I wish all my friends to have a great day. I will toast to that.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU COULD LIVE YOUR LIFE OVER, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?   IF YOU COULD LIVE YOUR LIFE OVER, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:05 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABE!

IF YOU COULD LIVE YOUR LIFE OVER, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? - Page 2 986286 IF YOU COULD LIVE YOUR LIFE OVER, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? - Page 2 986286 IF YOU COULD LIVE YOUR LIFE OVER, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? - Page 2 986286
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU COULD LIVE YOUR LIFE OVER, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?   IF YOU COULD LIVE YOUR LIFE OVER, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:47 pm

We can still make new choices - I hope you choose to have a splendid birthday celebration!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU COULD LIVE YOUR LIFE OVER, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?   IF YOU COULD LIVE YOUR LIFE OVER, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Thank you for the good wishes. As someone once said, "Getting old is not the problem, being old is."
I feel young at heart. I still like to sing, although my voice isn't as strong as it once was, of course that is true of other body parts.
Use it or lose it is a good motivator.
There is much talent on this forum. Many are using their talents while others often appear to be in an idle mode. Writing causes one to think, and that exercises the mind.
I'm thinking how great it is to be alive today. I simply can't let this day go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU COULD LIVE YOUR LIFE OVER, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?   IF YOU COULD LIVE YOUR LIFE OVER, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IF YOU COULD LIVE YOUR LIFE OVER, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2