Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

An Awakening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingdomExpansion
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
KingdomExpansion

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-10-21

An Awakening Empty
PostSubject: An Awakening   An Awakening EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:08 pm

A few nights ago, I was awoken from a deep sleep by a bright light. The room was completely dark except this bright light that was shinning upon my face and in my eyes.

My first thought was, what is this? as I laid there trying to fully wake up as this bright light simply blared into my eyes.

Paranormal Phenomena ????

Then all the sudden I heard this chuckle and laughter.

Potential alien communications ???

No, it was my 6 year old daughter playing games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christian-book-marketing.com
JoElle
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
JoElle

Number of posts : 1311
Registration date : 2008-05-09

An Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awakening   An Awakening EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:48 pm

That story needs to be told over and over and become part of your family's best memories.

I love it!
Back to top Go down
KingdomExpansion
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
KingdomExpansion

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-10-21

An Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Memories   An Awakening EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Hi JoEllen,

I'm glad that you liked that one. Here's another one of my favorites.

Some years ago when my daughter was around 4 years old. She was watching Sponge Bob on television and I was on my computer online.

My daughter then walks up to me and point to the front door and says "Daddy, Daddy, monster". So I'm immediatley thinking that Sponge Bob has to go. I then looked at the front door, looked at my daughter and said "there is no monster at the front door, honey".

So my daughter looks at me again, points to the front door and says "Daddy, there's a monster standing right there at the door".

Well now I'm thinking way to many MnM's, the candy has to go and once again I look at the front door and then to my daughter and say "Honey, there's nothing there, there is no monster at the front door, monsters don't exists".

My daughter then says "Daddy, there is a monster standing right there, turns her little body towards the front door places her right arm and hand out in front of her facing the front door and boldly says "Monster, go in the name of Jesus!!" and then turns towards me, throws her arms up in the air and says "monster all gone now" and then walks away, sits down and starts watching Sponge Bob again.

Here is another one.

One night my daughter comes to me and says "Daddy, moon out, moon out, car broken, mommy stuck". So I'm thinking what is up with this kid?

30 minutes later I get a call from my wife who was on her way home from work on the freeway and the car broke down. I had to call a tow truck.

Blessings,

Code:
JoElle wrote:
That story needs to be told over and over and become part of your family's best memories.

I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.christian-book-marketing.com
gjhsdik
One Star Member
One Star Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-02-18

An Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awakening   An Awakening EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:33 am

Haha, loved them.
Back to top Go down