Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Healthcare reform was a flop!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Healthcare reform was a flop! Empty
PostSubject: Healthcare reform was a flop!   Healthcare reform was a flop! EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:38 am

Looks like Obama and Pelosi's "We have to pass it so Americans can see it" healthcare reform ain't all it was cracked up to be.

http://www.aolnews.com/opinion/article/opinion-health-reforms-promises-keep-faltering/19726678
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Healthcare reform was a flop!   Healthcare reform was a flop! EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:14 pm

If it's a flop, it is by design. The opponents will do anything to make it flop and cause those who suffer even more pain. Cutting off the nose to spite the face is politics.
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Healthcare reform was a flop!   Healthcare reform was a flop! EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:25 pm

Some feel it was a flop by design of its originators. There was an interesting letter to the editor in the WSJ saying that Obama knew exactly what would happen when it was implemented. The goal being to drive private healthcare out of business and have it all nationalized.
Back to top Go down
Al Stevens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Al Stevens

Number of posts : 1727
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Healthcare reform was a flop!   Healthcare reform was a flop! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:51 am

LC wrote:
Some feel it was a flop by design of its originators. There was an interesting letter to the editor in the WSJ saying that Obama knew exactly what would happen when it was implemented. The goal being to drive private healthcare out of business and have it all nationalized.
I am more cynical than that. I think the goal was to toss up something that (1) the people couldn't understand, and that (2) the opposition would drive down as they campaign to defeat the President, thus giving the framers a basis to accuse the opposition of being uncaring of the needs of the people in the interests of big business. I'd say that agenda is pretty much on target, and the plan can be deemed a success, not a failure.

But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
http://alstevens.blogspot.com
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Healthcare reform was a flop!   Healthcare reform was a flop! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:53 am

I agree with Abe and Al.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healthcare reform was a flop!   Healthcare reform was a flop! Empty

Back to top Go down

Healthcare reform was a flop!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Society :: Current Events-
Jump to: